Dunkin’ Donuts New Pretzel Roll Chicken Sandwich, Cheesecake Squares and More

The Pretzel Roll Chicken Sandwich from Dunkin’ Donuts is the latest new offering on the menu.  This sandwich features a breaded chicken filet topped with bacon, white cheddar cheese and honey mustard on an oven-toasted pretzel roll.  The pretzel roll is available on any Dunkin’ Donuts sandwich for a limited time only.

Pretzel Roll Chicken SandwichThere’s also two new Cheesecake Squares on the menu… the OREO Cheesecake Square and Raspberry Cheesecake Square. Each feature creamy cheesecake filling and are frosted with white icing.  The Raspberry Cheesecake Square is topped with raspberry flavored candy and the OREO Cheesecake Square is topped with crumbled OREO cookies. Available through April.

Cheesecake Squares DunkinDunkin’ Donuts has also introduced a new Snack ‘N Go Steak Wrap featuring Angus Steak, a slice of reduced fat cheddar cheese and honey mustard sauce folded in a five-inch round tortilla. Also new is the Southwest Supreme Bagel which is a plain bagel topped with melted Colby Jack cheese, corn, black beans, peppers, tomatoes, onions and spices.

7 comments on “Dunkin’ Donuts New Pretzel Roll Chicken Sandwich, Cheesecake Squares and More

1. Alek says:

The cheesecake squares sounds so good. I’ll try the raspberry one and wonder why they couldn’t do a raspberry swirl in the filling?

2. Craig Russell says:

Interesting…just saw that Wendy’s is getting rid of THEIR Pretzel Bun Cheeseburger…

3. Joan says:

I really feel like Im ready to give up everything for these cheese cake bites.

That chix sandy looks yuuum! But grilled might work better w honey mustard AND bacon? Crispy is asking for too much salt, I think.

4. Joan says:

I REALLY wonder how these cheesecake bites will go. I looove fruity soo much, its hard to turn my back there. But Oreo sounds so innovative,possibly creamy, and all around curious – I just do not know! Hm.

Don’t really matter. Doubt ima get a doughnut soon. But my mouth will salivate w every passing, now and forever. Gahhhhhh

5. Pimousse says:

That chicken sandwich looks awesome. Only thing that worries me is DD doesn’t have a kitchen to cook in.. (Can’t see them dropping chicken patties into doughnut oil)

6. ahecht says:

I had one of the cheesecake squares last week. It’s basically a square Boston Cream donut with a slightly tangier filling.