New Mega Meat Stacks from Arby’s

Big thanks to GrubGrade readers Jody and Sascha for the heads-up that their local Arby’s restaurants are offering new Mega Meat Stacks.  These giant meat-packed sandwiches were available in Newburgh, Indiana and Midland, Michigan. ***UPDATE: A few hours after this was posted, the Arby’s website was updated with the Mega Meat Stacks promo.

Arby's Mega Meat StacksThere’s the Triple Stack which combines bacon, turkey, and roast beef… the Reuben Super Stack combines corned beef and turkey… and the Club Stack with bacon, ham, and turkey.  No details on prices just yet, but it’ll be interesting to see considering the regular sizes of these sandwiches run around the $5 mark already.  We’ll keep you posted on any possible national release.

Mega Meat Stacks Arbys

17 comments on “New Mega Meat Stacks from Arby’s

1. scram says:

Also available in Greensboro, NC

2. scram says:

Wow. I just had the Triple Stack, minus tomato and I added Swiss. I think it’s the best sandwich I’ve ever had from Arbys. I’m not a fan of their roast beef, but combined with roast turkey and bacon, on either a honey wheat or white hybrid bread, and it was excellent. The sandwich by itself was $5+, the combo around $8. I loved this sandwich.

3. richard says:

The LEGIT MALL price I saw was 6.79 for the Sandwich. The Triple Stack and the Ruben Super Stack and the meal price was a whopping 9.59!!

The Club stack was only 5.79 and 8.59 for the meal.

I say it is a bit of a skip imo since it is not the Brisket Sandwich. I say this is more of a national launch as they have the up on the front page of the website.

4. JustinH says:

These aren’t national already? I’ve seen them the last two times I went to my local Arby’s in Montgomery, Al.

5. Mike D says:

$5.49 in NC

6. Kevin George says:

5.45 for the sandwich & 7.69 for the combo here in McDonough, GA

7. doctorx0079 says:

Spotted down the street from me in Fairborn, OH.

8. Annie Benson says:

Turkey on a reuben? Heresy. They should have gone with corned beef and pastrami, if they really needed two different meats, or just a super sized portion of corned beef.

9. Roger says:

When extra hungry, I’ll sometimes get the roast beef Max. Is the Stacks quantity of food about the same?

10. Random Bummer says:

4.99 here in Sweden.

11. Ktkof08 says:

I’m sure they’re tasty, but they need to figure out how to bring down their sodium levels. 3400mg for the reuben is just a little over the top.

• Jay says:

Well, I was looking at some corned beef today at the grocer and a 4 oz serving was 45% of the rda of sodium. I make my own corned beef and it is less salty but almost all commercial brands are about the same as what Arby’s serves.

• Ktkof08 says:

Yeah I think most deli style meat has the sodium problem. Still, with the recommended daily sodium intake at 2300mg, I think 3400 for a sandwich is a little too much.

12. Barbara says:

Arby’s used to serve breakfast but now it’s no longer on their website. Wonder what happened.

13. Sascha says:

These all run $5.49 with a $6.79 combo price. 50 cents more than my favorite, the Angus 3 cheese and bacon, but certainly a legitimate price if the sandwich packs it in the way it looks. Might have to try at some point.

14. Jason says:

Went to local Arby’s on Saturday 7/26 to give the club stack a try but none of the mega meat stack sandwiches were available. Bountiful, Utah location. This is what I get for going to Arby’s for the first time in a few months.