New BLT Rotisserie Chicken Burger from Boston Market

New to the Boston Market menu… the BLT Rotisserie Chicken Burger.  Starting today and for a limited time only, the BLT Rotisserie Burger features rotisserie chicken, thick cut Applewood bacon, lettuce, tomato and roasted garlic avocado aioli on a sesame brioche bun.  Priced at $6.99.

BLT Chicken Burger Boston Market

11 comments on “New BLT Rotisserie Chicken Burger from Boston Market

1. rob says:

For $7 I want the whole damned chicken

• Mike says:

Yeah!… And stop calling something a burger that doesn’t involve ground beef.

• JF says:

While I agree this is not a burger, I don’t think they should be limited to ground beef. Ground Bison, Ground Turkey, Ground Pork, Ground Chicken, etc. that is pressed and formed into a patty, to me, is a legit burger.

• Todd says:

I couldn’t have said it better myself. Are their other sandwiches this expensive?

• Jonathan Wayne says:

You can go to DiBella’s and get the most amazing tasting premium sub with the most amazing bread ever, chock full of meat with great sauces and oils for $6 for the small size which is huge. I laugh my you know what off when I see some of the prices that restaurants charge for their food especially for super small nonsense like this. I can eat there almost everyday and be very content.

• Sascha says:

You’re right, I can go to DeBella’s and get the most amazing tasting premium sub with the most amazing bread ever, chock full of meat with great sauces and oils for $6 for the small size which is huge. I mean, I’m assuming I can. Problem is with the cost. One sub from DiBella’s would cost me about $48 after the $42 in gas round trip. Seems expensive to me.

2. Christopher Wood says:

I’ve got a BOGO free coupon in my email, so I’m getting 2 for $6.99 today. :)

3. jenn says:

i had one i thought it was 699 for the combo. it was a pretty good sandwich but no way it was worth 7 bucks

4. scram says:

Had it today. Very good sandwich. The garlic avocado aioli was delicious and brought the whole sandwich together. I don’t eat tomato, so I got both mine without ‘maters, and the sandwich was still huge. Lots of chicken, and the bacon was thick and fairly good. That’s all I ate for lunch today, and it filled me up nicely. Still, the $7 price is steep. I don’t see this being a hit with customers unless they reduce the price.

5. Yum Yucky says:

It looks like NOM. We almost went to Boston market this past weekend. I’ll check this sammich out.