Ninja Turtles Pizzas featured with Return of Cheesy Bites Pizza at Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut and the new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (out 8/8) have teamed up to promote the return of Cheesy Bites Pizza.  The Cheesy Bites Pizza features 28 cheese-filled bites that take the place of a traditional crust.  A large one-topping Cheesy Bites pizza will be priced at $11.99 during the promo.

Cheesy Bites Pizzas Ninja TurtlesPizza Hut also has an exclusive online only “hidden menu” that features unique Cheesy Bites Pizza recipes inspired by the personality of each Ninja Turtle. Each is priced at $13.99.  There’s also an option to get your pizza Katana cut.. “Want your pizza cut with a Katana just like the turtles?  That’s right, your pizza will be cut into just four turtle-size slices.”  Here are the Ninja Turtles Pizzas combinations:

• Donatell0′s Favorite Pizza: This turtle keeps it “smart” with grilled white meat chicken, fresh white mushrooms, crisp green peppers and diced Roma tomatoes.
  • Michelangelo’s Favorite Pizza: Known as the jokester, this one gets a little crazy with seasoned pepperoni, smoked ham, sweet pineapple and spicy jalapeños.
  • Raphael’s Favorite Pizza: The bad boy goes for all meat with seasoned pepperoni, all-natural Italian sausage, hardwood smoked bacon and crumbled beef.
  • Leonardo’s Favorite Pizza: Leading the pack, this pizza comes with sweet red onions, Mediterranean black olives, crisp green peppers and fresh white mushrooms.

13 comments on “Ninja Turtles Pizzas featured with Return of Cheesy Bites Pizza at Pizza Hut

1. […] – As a part of a Ninja Turtles promotion, Pizza Hut is not only bringing back the Cheesy Bites Pizza, but they’ve also created a secret menu of TMNT-based piz… […]

2. Justin ST says:

Anyone that was a fan of the Ninja Turtles would know Michelangelo would have anchovies on his pizza…

• Kevin D says:

Justin I could not agree with you more. Now if only the Social Media Marketing bleh blah “Analysts” could perform a little due diligence before releasing their pizzas……….

Side
      does PH have anchovies?

• DB says:

It also depends on the source material. In the 90′s film, Mikey hates anchovies, even threatens the pizza place over the phone about it!

• MP says:

I would think anchovies is one of the least popular & ordered topping on a pizza. Google seems to back this theory up. Pizzerias carry anchovies, open one can, use it once & throw the rest away.

• Lancaster says:

Apparently it used to be one of the most popular. If you go look up old Pizza Hut and Pizza Inn menus from the ’60s and ’70s, anchovies are offered right alongside pepperoni and sausage and everything else.

• ed says:

Most of the local pizza shops in my area have them, and Papa John’s also does. I think it depends on the Pizza Hut, the one by me did have them up until a couple of years ago, but they will still put them on if I bring them in. It’s one of my favorite toppings, but I only started getting them around 10 years ago, I always avoided them because they seemed to have a negative connotation. Every time a character in a movie or tv show would order a pizza, they would always specify no anchovies. I finally gave them a try, and they’re great on pizza.

3. Elise P. says:

So apparently 1/4 of a pizza is “turtle sized”? Brilliant information from Pizza Hut.
    In all seriousness, can anyone confirm (with pics please) that pizzas are being cut on-site with a katana? Sounds hilarious.

4. Jonathan Wayne says:

I can’t eat chain pizza, I can’t, it is all just garbage.

5. Chunkbunny says:

Husband fell for the marketing and insisted on having the Donatello. It was actually really good and is the best looking pizza we’ve ever gotten from Pizza Hut; it was decently close to the advertised pictures.

One weird note: I couldn’t find these pizzas anywhere on their website until I turned off AdBlock. It turned into a whole new website with lots of items I’ve never seen before. That is the first time I’ve ever experienced something like that. Nice move, Pizza Hut.

• TJ says:

Yeah you could count me as a sucker like your husband. I haven’t ordered from Pizza Hut in a while, but I live in a pretty small town so options are a bit limited and the local stuff isn’t that great to begin with.

I gotta admit, it wasn’t bad at all for what I remember recently from Pizza Hut. Perhaps a glorified Little Caesar’s with the gimmick and a touch more sauce and flavor, and a slightly better crust? Yeah that might make it a little overpriced for what it is, but at least it was decent when you’re in a place with very limited options.

6. […] top of the return of Cheesy Bites Pizza, Pizza Hut has also unveiled its latest dessert item… the […]

7. sam says:

The Michelangelo pizza is delicious, character accuracy or not!