New Colossus Burger from Red Robin

There’s yet another Hercules movie on the horizon and Red Robin has tied in their Burgers and a Movie promotion by bringing us The Colossus Burger.  The new burger features a fire-grilled beef patty topped with smoked brisket, provolone cheese, red and yellow onions, and Campfire and Triple S BBQ sauce.

Colossus Burger Red Robin

14 comments on “New Colossus Burger from Red Robin

1. Roger C. says:

Whatever. There are so many fast-casual burger places that cost much less that are opening in my area everyday. Places like Red Robin just don’t do it for me anymore. This place near me costs $6 for a great cheeseburger, drink and fries. Where can you get that anywhere else? Very unpretentious too.

• Joe Cool says:

I’ve never ever heard anyone call Red Robin pretentious.

• Roger C. says:

I never called Red Robin pretentious, I said that there are independent burger joints out there that serve great stuff but don’t price their food like it’s gold or keep coming up with crazy fancy LTO items all the time.

Not hard.

2. Sascha says:

Hopefully this won’t fall in the price category of the Damn Good Burger or the Smoke and Pepper (both around $13 or so). Looks like this should make the “regular” menu and stay in the $9-$10 range.

Sounds pretty awesome, as long as there aren’t any overpowering spices in one of the sauces.

3. alan rodriguez says:

collosal is a ten punce 855 calorie without the fries and fresh.. red robbin is terrible.. u get the point shame plp r wasting mney there.. but fresh and decent size is everything..

4. Erica says:

I just had it today…it was very good.
    I love Red Robin because you can have a good burger…or good seafood…or good pasta…or a good salad…with good service and a fun atmosphere. Well worth the extra money when going “Out” for a burger

5. Esther Copelof says:

Ate at the Red Robin in Yukon dr, in Asburn va. Had the collosal hamburger w/ o cheese and onions. It was very good, but your picture if it is VERY misleading. The amount of brisket looked like a teaspoon of bacon bits. I

6. Dr. Chocolate says:

I work at red robin. The burger is lto unless it becomes popular enough. Colossus is 10.99 in our store and is a regular patty (not the huge black angus). IMO it’s slammin, would I buy anything in red robin if it weren’t for my discount? prob not. Is the food damn good? Hell yes.

7. groovy says:

I had the “Colossus” tonight and was very disappointed. I realize that what one receives is different than advertised pictures but wha I received wasn’t even close to the picture. I agree with Esther, I had to dig out the extremely small portion of brisket that was buried beneth the lettuce. Hercules (The Rock) would laugh if this was served to him. I would be embarrassed if I was the one serving this disappointment to anyone.

8. Jason says:

With a name like “Colossus” and associating with Hercules I would have expected a burger to make all other burgers on the table tremble. Oh well, good thing they have unlimited fries. It was tasty though.

9. Stefan says:

Had it today, and was very disappointed, single patty shredded lettuce and a tiny layer of mush which happened to be the cheese, dressing, chopped brisket and tiny piece of onion. I asked the waitress where the 2nd patty of brisket was at and she said that was the common complaint she brought me out a side cup more which was equivalent to two table spoons of bacon bits. Although a nice gesture, still made me quite disappointed. As the above person mentioned … Colossus should mean large burger…there was also just advertising to order it, no menu or descriptions of what comes with it, so I shot in the dark and was a complete miss.

10. Chelsea says:

I as well work at red robin and this burger was a huge disappointment world wide. It is a lto burger and never again will they make a huge mistake like that. it is a good burger for those who like BBQ but the portion of brisket and onions and bacon bits it a bit rediculous. personally I love the DGB. yum yum and the cheaper of the black angus burgers!