New Shrimp and Buffalo Shrimp Boxes from Checkers

The latest from Checkers/Rally’s is Shrimp & Fries Boxes.  Your choice of Classic breaded shrimp with fries or Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Shrimp with fries.  Available for a limited time at participating locations.  Priced at $2 or $3 depending on your location.

Reel in real shrimp flavor, the way you want it. Our Classic Shrimp & Fries Box pairs deliciously seasoned and breaded shrimp with our famous seasoned fries. And for those who want to spice things up, get yours tossed in Frank’s® Red Hot® Buffalo Sauce. They’re boxed up and good to go.

Checkers Shrimp
Also for a limited time at participating Checkers and Rally’s locations, funnel cake will be featured.  The three new desserts include Classic Funnel Cake, Funnel Cake Fun-dae and Funnel Cake Hole-Lotta.

Checkers Funnel Cake

13 comments on “New Shrimp and Buffalo Shrimp Boxes from Checkers

1. homercles82 says:

I tried the $5 shrimp combo the other day. It includes a drink and I believe the poster said more shrimp, although in sure it isn’t any larger.

The shrimp are typical fast food shrimp. Small, sometimes rubbery, and heavily breaded. The breading had good flavor and crunch, which was nice. The fries were hot and crispy.

It was a decent value for $5, but I left feeling slightly ripped off when I could have bought two large sandwiches for $5 and had lunch for the next day.

Popeyes still does shrimp better, but this is a good option.

• Andre says:

I might give those a try… two boxes to fill up. Did you notice if they were de-veined? I got popcorn shrimp at Buffalo Wild Wings one time and they most definitely were not. Gross.

• homercles82 says:

Like pretty much all popcorn shrimp I’ve eaten they are NOT deveined. It has never really bothered me, but to each their own.

I definitely recommend trying the $2 deal first.

2. Alex K. says:

A price that low for that amount of shrimp scares me.

3. Andre says:

The funnel cake Hole-lotta sounds incredible.

4. Thistle says:

I sure do wish there were a Checkers around here. So many good-sounding places! Come closer, you all!

5. Al says:

Checkers has some kind of nerve to use Seattle in their commercial and they don’t have a single location in Washington state. That is mighty insulting to this native of Washington state.

6. Robert says:

The funnel cake, guys. The FUNNEL CAKE. It is straight-up carnival bliss. I had it.

7. Tee says:

Haven’t had Checkers since ’96 when me and my brother got E-coli from eating a Checkers burger

• faatin says:

You don’t get ecoli from eating undercooked next, that’s toxpplasmosis.
      You get ecoli from eating feces. Maybe you didn’t wash your hands properly

8. jake white says:

Tried the shrimp box,what a joke the shrimp were so breaded you couldn’t tell you were eating shrimp.just crisply batter.the fries were the only thing that tasted like what fries should taste like,big thumbs down❗❗❗❗

9. Judy says: