New Mediterranean Collection from Subway

I haven’t seen this as a national promotion just yet, but I’ve been seeing TV spots for Subway and their new Mediterranean Collection in the DC Metro area.  The picture was taken off my tv screen when I caught the commercial so forgive the quality.  The Mediterranean Collection is featured as chicken or steak flatbreads (or salad) with ingredients like feta cheese, black olives, cucumbers, and tzatziki sauce.  We’ll keep you posted on a possible wide release.

Subway Mediterranean Collection

12 comments on “New Mediterranean Collection from Subway

1. Tyler M says:

Here in Tennessee, they have been advertising a Reuben sandwich, available with corned beef or turkey.

2. Anthony says:

I just saw an advertisement for a Kung Pao Pulled Pork sub at Subway here in Michigan. Not sure if this is new.

3. […] Anthony on New Mediterranean Collection from Subway […]

4. Chris w says:

Where I am they have spinach Alfredo sauce

5. brad says:

In MN they are advertising a florentine spread. Especially meant for their Tuscan chicken. Seems everywhere is getting their own thing at Subway riht now…
    Funny, in two weeks I am visiting Baltimore, I am oddly tempted to go to Subway. I am sure my friend will be glad I want to go there and not someplace uniquely local :P

6. J says:

I saw a commercial on WFMZ, which services news in the Lehigh Valley. When I called 3 local Subways in Montgomery County, no one knew about this collection. Called a Subway in Allentown and they offer the collection (Chicken sub/sand, Steak sub/sand, and Chicken/or Steak salad)

7. Ren says:

We’ve had the Mediterranean collection in Allentown, PA for a few weeks. If you drive twenty minutes south to Kutztown, they have the Spinach Florentine spread.

8. Jeni says:

We have the Mediterranean collection in my local Subway (Georgia) and I decided to give it a shot. I kept it simple – flatbread, steak, lettuce, spinach, red wine vinegar, feta, tzatziki sauce. It was surprisingly good, especially considering Subway is fairly mediocre.

9. JenG says:

It’s not here in Glen Burnie, MD. They keep looking at me like I have 2 heads when I ask for it! Come on, I wanna try it!

10. Ashley says:

They have this in bell brook ohio it’s soooo good