New Garlic Parmesan Pizzas from Pizza Hut

The latest creation at Pizza Hut is a new Garlic Parmesan Pizzas.  The new pizza features a “toasted parmesan crust topped with creamy garlic” and there are three styles to choose from: Chicken Bacon Tomato, Roasted Veggie, Five Cheese Please.  Priced at $10.00 for a limited time.

Garlic Parmesan Pizza Hut

• Chicken Bacon Tomato: A savory toasted Parmesan crust topped with creamy garlic, Parmesan & Romano sauce, tender all-white meat chicken, hardwood smoked bacon, diced Roma tomatoes, and sprinkled with a Parmesan cheese and parsley blend.
  • Roasted Veggie: A savory toasted Parmesan crust topped with creamy garlic, Parmesan & Romano sauce, diced Roma tomatoes, and roasted vegetables, including green bell peppers, white mushrooms, and sweet red onions, then sprinkled with a Parmesan cheese and parsley blend.
  • Five Cheese Please: A savory toasted Parmesan crust topped with creamy garlic, Parmesan & Romano sauce, a delicious combination of cheeses made from 100% whole milk mozzarella, provolone, and white cheddar, then sprinkled with a Parmesan cheese and parsley blend.

11 comments on “New Garlic Parmesan Pizzas from Pizza Hut

1. DuhMe says:

These remind me of Domino’s Artisan pizzas except these would feed multiple people. I’d actually try any of these three though. I’m one of the few who seems to like Pizza Hut’s new hand tossed crust. I don’t mind their addition of garlic to it either since PH was thoughtful enough to add a little check box to their online ordering where people can choose no garlic sauce if that’s what they want.

If only Domino’s who still after all these years still would adopt the same option online so customers could choose no garlic sauce on their hand tossed crust.

2. Anne Sutton says:

So is this a white sauce based pizza? No red sauce on any of the options?

3. Mike N. says:

I’m not one of those “that’s not pizza!” types, but personally I need red sauce (even if it’s tomato based bbq sauce on a bbq chicken pizza).

4. Anne Sutton says:

I agree with you Mike N. Couldn’t they have at least made ONE based with marinara???

5. Eric Schneck says:

Had the chicken bacon tomato on my lunch break today and shared with a co-worker. It might be the best pizza I’ve ever had from Pizza Hut. Light, crispy crust and tasty alfredo sauce. It had just the right amount of sauce to make the pizza moist without getting the crust soggy. The crispy parmesan shavings on the edge of the crust added a nice touch of saltiness. The flavors blended well and the pizza was visually appealing, too. My co-worker agreed. This is a winner.

6. Chunkbunny says:

This is TMI, but I’m going to say it anyway. My husband I and tried a pizza with the new sauce, it gave us both painful gas. This is something I never have a problem with, there’s something funky going on. It was pretty bland to boot.

7. georgel says:

I got the veggie pizza last night and there were no diced tomatoes on it at all! I dont know how they can forget an ingredient like that but they did. It looks nothing like the picture because the green peppers were not as green as in the picture either. It was tasty and id get one again and make sure it had every ingredient before leaving. Or ill just go to a mom and pop store and have a real pizza, but at $10 its a good deal

8. thehottoddy23 says:

Had the five cheese last night and was thoroughly impressed. No upset stomach either which typically happens when I eat Pizza Hut (haven’t actually had it in about two years until yesterday either). If someone gave me a piece of that pizza, I wouldn’t have known it was from Pizza Hut- which says quite a lot in and of itself. I recommend giving it a shot. Tomato/bacon/chicken whatever doesn’t appeal to me (chicken on pizza is not good in my opinion) and I’m not much for raw mushrooms on pizza but I’m sure those will work fine for those who like ingredients like that, but I can tell you the cheese was simply awesome. Totally un-Pizza Hut like. Maybe this is a sign of good things to come from this place, who has witnessed their food quality drastically diminish over the past five years or so in my opinion.

9. Chuck says:

Had the 5 cheese last night for dinner. It was very good, I could not believe it came from pizza hut. Will be ordering this one again, hope they keep it around.

10. D says:

Is garlic parm sauce guys. Not Alfredo.