Popeyes Pay Day is March 26th: 8 pieces of Chicken for $5.99

This Wednesday is the annual Pay Day promo at Popeyes where you get 8 mixed pieces of Bonafide chicken for just $5.99.  That’s better than 50% off where I live so I will take advantage (like I did last year).  Who’s in?

Popeyes Pay Day $5.99

8 comments on “Popeyes Pay Day is March 26th: 8 pieces of Chicken for $5.99

1. JF says:

I will take advantage of this. Closest thing price wise and quality wise is Safeway. You can get an 8 piece, all white, fried chicken meal for $5. They do it every other week. Not quite Popeye’s quality, but close, and better than all of the other options.

2. Cynthia says:

I love me some Popeyes!

3. jimmcc01 says:

Is it even worth it for that price? Just never been a fan of Popeyes. Their chicken always seem so scrawny and has a much higher price than most. I prefer Church’s, or up here in the NW, we have Ezell’s which is great.

• JF says:

I had Church’s before, and rate them above KFC, just below Popeye’s. As each location varies, and only had Church’s once, it’s hard to give a true comparison. I’ve never been disappointed with Popeye’s chicken, and while it may seem pricey, a deal like this is hard to pass up. You might want to give it a shot, and I always go with the spicy chicken. It’s not that spicy, and more tastier than regular breaded/fried chicken.

• jimmcc01 says:

well, I did go and try it again and enjoyed it much more. But I think that had more to do with the $5.99 price. We got both the spicy and mild (mild for the kids). Nice even spice on the spicy and crunch. Will try again, next year. :)

But do have to give a shout out to the staff at the Federal Way, WA location. Very festive, fun and quick service.

4. kemmy says:

It’s definitely worth the price. I’m in the south though .. so our bad popeye’s is probably still good. Really good church’s is harder to find down here but still prefer popeye’s

5. LC400 says:

This is how much chicken should cost every day.

6. Dee says:

They should have a special that allows one to replace boneless with bone in. Eww, I can’t eat any meat with the bone in.