KFC Promotes Dip’ems with Family Bucket Meal and $5 Combo

Back in 2012 we got our first taste of KFC Dip’ems… basically Extra Crispy Tenders with an array of sauces.  KFC Dip’ems are back for a limited time.  Your sauce choices are Honey Mustard, Honey BBQ, Bacon Ranch, Creamy Buffalo, and Ginger Sauce.

KFC Dip'ems

• KFC Dip’ems Bucket: With 20 Tenders and 6 Sauces, it’s time to sit down for the Family Dip’ems Games.
  • KFC Dip’ems Combo: 3 Extra Crispy™ Tenders, 2 Dipping Sauces, 1 Individual Side, 1 Biscuit, and a Medium Drink, for only $5.00

11 comments on “KFC Promotes Dip’ems with Family Bucket Meal and $5 Combo

1. JF says:

Seen this stupid (like all recent KFC commercials – like someone talking, someone else filming) commercial.

Would not make me get KFC. Haven’t been there in about 5 years. So sad, their food. I stopped going when they had those commercials with Tyson delivering their chicken. Nothing against Tyson, but they are a frozen, grocery store item. Can’t see myself paying for Tyson chicken anywhere. Can do that much cheaper on my own.

But seriously, their camera commercials have to stop. They are so sad, and please, nobody is going to film themselves talking about dinner. Find a new option for commercials. It won’t change my opinion about KFC, but if I wanted FF chicken, those commercials (aside from how bad their food tastes – I have Popeyes all around men) would make me not want to go there.

• Matt says:

Was just going to comment on that- ALL of the recent KFC commercials are awful and make me want to fly into an apocalyptic rage…especially the one where the Mom says she’s fed her family toast for dinner before. That would surely be healthier than feeding them fried chicken and mashed potatoes & gravy..

• Chunkbunny says:

How about the “I ate the bones!” advertising?! AWFUL! To me it just said “we think our customers are morons”.

• JF says:

I thought i might have gone a bit overboard with my ranting about their commercials, but I guess I am not alone in that. Don’t know who they use for marketing / advertising advice, but even if I liked their food, their commercials are a real put off.

They need to find a new tag line, gimmick, etc.

And I don’t think their food is awful, far from it, but much better choices where I am. But their recent commercials are so annoying and really don’t offer anything to make one want to think you should try them.

And the “I ate the bones” was just plain stupid. Boneless chicken has been around for ages, nothing new, just another gimmick. Glad they stopped, but their current line of commercials are just as stupid. I fed my family toast for dinner. I suspect they probably liked the toast more than the KFC chicken! ;)

2. Alex K. says:

They’re just chicken strips. Why must they advertise them like it’s a brand new thing?

3. Shawn says:

come on guys. the “I ate the Bones” commercials were hilarious.

• TJ says:

I think KFC commercials are pretty funny because the acting is so over the top and bad. I’ve never seen people that excited about food who weren’t intoxicated in some way. I actually like KFC, but it’s not that amazing. Nothing wrong with a good train wreck commercial once in a while though.

4. cs says:

On the contrary.. Some of you have said that the commercial s wouldn’t change your opinion. Many of you said the comnervials are bad. However, good marketing gets your business noticed. And guess what! You are all talking about KFC. Thst means that, for the people that like KFC whether their commercials are good or bad, reminding them that KFC is even around may have been enough to convince them to go there. That is what good marketing does.

• BigBelly says:

shhhhh, your going to make their heads explode, they’re still humming the “bork” song LMFAO

sounds like a decent $5 meal to me

5. doctorx0079 says:

Ginger Sauce? Interesting . .