New Big Fish Sandwich Deluxe from Burger King

Take the Big Fish Sandwich from Burger King and replace tartar sauce with “king sauce”, add American cheese and onions and you’ve got the new Big Fish Sandwich Deluxe. ¬†Might be time to revisit fish at BK since 2009 was clearly different.

Our Big Fish Sandwich Deluxe Sandwich is 100% White Alaskan Pollock, breaded with crispy panko breading and topped with melted American cheese, freshly cut lettuce, crisp onions, crunchy pickles, our signature king sauce, all on top of a toasted Artisan Style bun.  580 calories, 31 grams of fat, 54 grams of carbs, 1650 milligrams of sodium, 20 grams of protein.

Big Fish Deluxe Burger King

7 comments on “New Big Fish Sandwich Deluxe from Burger King

1. ahecht says:

Wasn’t someone just talking in the KFC thread about putting special sauce on a fish sandwich?

I don’t know, I still think that american cheese belongs nowhere near a breaded fish filet.

2. Jonathan Wayne says:

They actually look pretty good, I just have not made time to go get one yet.

3. Andre says:

The regular big fish is really good. They aren’t joking when they call it big… puts the filet-o-fish to shame size wise. I am a big eater and had a hard time finishing the second one last time I did their two for deal.

4. doctorx0079 says:

Cheese and onions on a fish sandwich? What the hell??? But it appears the “regular” fish sandwich is improved so just go with that one.

5. Eric says:

Tried this last night in a 2 for $5 combo along with the spicy original chicken sandwich. I thought it was good, but they put way too much “Signature King Sauce” on mine and I honestly think I prefer a simple Filet-O-Fish. This was indeed big though.

My optimal fried fish sandwich is fish, cheese, tomato, and tarter. I’m not sure why neither place offers tomato on their fish sandwich by default.

6. Theresa says:

Definately puts McDonalds fish sandwich to shame. The fish itself is much better quality and so is the roll. The King sauce to me tastes similar to tarter sauce but adds a different twist. Definately worth trying if you’re a fish sandwich kinda person.

7. Narp says:

I had this last Friday… I thought it was stellar! Very good fish sandwich!