Available starting Thursday, January 23rd, Taco Bell is introducing a couple of new Loaded Grillers to the menu – Chipotle Ranch Chicken and Chili Cheese Fries.  The new duo joins the Beefy Nacho Loaded Griller and Loaded Potato Loaded Griller that are already on the menu.  For a limited time, all Loaded Grillers will be sold at $1.00 all day (regularly offered for $1.00 only during Taco Bell’s Happier Hour from 2-5pm).

Taco Bell Chipotle Ranch Chicken and Chili Cheese Fries Loaded GrillersThe Chipotle Ranch Chicken Loaded Griller is Taco Bell’s take on a spicy chicken wing with ranch dip, and it includes grilled chicken, chipotle ranch sauce and sour cream. The Chili Cheese Fries Loaded Griller features chili, crispy potato bites and nacho cheese sauce.

New Loaded Grillers Taco Bell

22 comments on “New Chipotle Ranch Chicken and Chili Cheese Fries Loaded Grillers from Taco Bell

1. Alex K. says:

So… it’s official. The lava sauce is gone? Mmmkay. Nice job getting rid of the Volcano Menu and the Beefy Crunch Burrito, the only two things I ever went to Taco Bell for. I’ll try these Grillers once, but that’s it. Sick of Taco Bell’s now horrendous menu.

/anothernegativecomment

2. Mikey F Baby says:

Well, they officially got rid of the lava sauce as of the past two days. Very upsetting!

3. Darrell Martinsen says:

So does this mean chili cheese burritos are back?

4. Sascha says:

Jeez, enough about the damn lava sauce already, every freakin’ TB post. Anyway, here are two reasons I may finally head to Taco Bell more than once ever couple years. Though not usually a fan of Nacho Cheese, this should work. Also, I’ll finally try Baja Blast now that it’s coming in diet, and the Mango tea sounds good, too.

• Bubbsy says:

I think the potato bacon griller would be good with lava sauce instead of sour cream.

(*covers mouth and laughs through nose)

5. H says:

Here in Michigan you can get the chili cheese burritos. They are $1.59 and just as amazing as ever! The chili griller was pretty terrible though. Wonder how long they will keep the chili around this time? They did this probably 5 years ago when they introduced chili nachos. They didn’t last long and the CCB’s were gone again until now!

• Alex K. says:

…How can you say the chili cheese burrito is great, and the Griller is gross? It’s literally the exact same thing, except the Griller has potatoes in it, which adds more flavor and a texture.

• H says:

Actually it has nacho cheese and the CCB has shredded. May have been a bad batch of potatoes cuz I usually like the potato burritos.

• J says:

There are actually several differences between the two, beside the potatoes…

The griller has nacho cheese, the CCB has shredded cheddar cheese: I much prefer the cheddar.
        The griller has significantly less chili than the CCB: in my case, I was struggling to taste the chili.
        The griller is… well, grilled: personally I don’t really care for any of the grillers, there’s just something about the taste once they are grilled. I think it’s probably something that is placed on the surface of the tortilla before it is grilled.

• T.J. says:

Spotted the Chili Cheese Burrito in CT today. The sign did say it was an LTO. Hopefully the new Loaded Griller catches on and sticks around. They don’t offer it on the “secret menu” here.

• Lancaster says:

Where in CT? I’m in Middletown (well, really more Cromwell than Middletown) but am willing to drive a little for this if my local TBs fail me.

• MP says:

Chicago suburbs – $1.59 today. Made a trip to see if it was there. Skimmed the menu wall & saw the color advertisement at the bottom. I got my first two ever & they were delicious. I’d say they were just about under 1/2 lb each. I have a reason to go to Taco Bell again!

• Mike N. says:

I had the same reaction — I find the chili cheese burrito more enjoyable than the chili cheese fries griller. *shrug* We’ve always had the CCB on the menu here, but at $1.69.

• rustytrolz says:

Where at in michigan

6. Alex K. says:

News to me. Looks like nacho cheese in the picture. Either way, still a similar idea.

7. Joe says:

How many items can TB make from about 8 ingredients?

8. Quaffer says:

Chili Cheese Burritos are back in the Sacramento area. Such a great surprise.