December is $2 Customer Appreciation Month at Subway

December at Subway means Customer Appreciation Month.  Starting Sunday, December 1st, get a 6″ Cold Cut Combo or Meatball Marinara sub for 2 bucks.

Subway December Customer Appreciation

17 comments on “December is $2 Customer Appreciation Month at Subway

1. Jay says:

I’m not a fan of subway but 2 bucks for a sandwich IS a pretty decent grab when you’re on the go.

2. Klee says:

It sounds really cheap, but it’s just .50 cents cheaper than the $2.50 it cost for half of a $5 footlong.

• TJ says:

The benefit is that you don’t have to get a whole footlong to get the cheaper price. It would be like McDonald’s offering 10 chicken McNuggets for $2, instead of $3.50-$4.

3. Kevin says:

So, I wonder with these if you can just order two 6″ to make a $4 footlong, or are they dumb and limit you to one per person so you have to order twice?

4. Coreman says:

I was told that you can indeed get a $4 footlong with these.

• ahecht says:

My local subway has a sign up saying “limit one $2 sub per customer”, but then again this is also the subway that has a strict “1 napkin per 6-inches of sub” policy with no possibility of getting extras.

That said, the 6″ meatball with pepperjack cheese and the sriracha sauce is pretty tasty (although not nearly as good as Firehouse’s Sweet-and-Spicy meatball).

5. BigBelly says:

Cold Cut Combo
    Can’t decide what kind of meat you want? Get them all. The Cold Cut Combo is stacked with turkey-based meats – ham, salami and bologna. It’s topped with crisp vegetables and served on freshly baked bread. This combo has a little bit of everything.
    turkey-based meats? yuck, that sounds unappealing, like there’s a turkey anus in there LOLz

6. […] is Customer Appreciation Month at Subway and that means 6″ Meatball Marinara and Cold Cut Combo subs for $2.00.  December is also […]

7. Jonathan Wayne says:

Not the biggest fan of Subway, but damn, this is basically free, impossible to pass up.

8. FA says:

There will be a ton of surly, overworked sandwich makers on the other side of these counters. It’s like when Starbucks does their Happy Hour deals and you wait twenty more minutes for your drink.
    I love the deal, and prefer the Cold Cut Combo. But I’m bracing for lines and misery.

9. nathan says:

I went in and got 1 6″ of each kind for $4 with tax. That being said they only added four meatballs and when I asked if I could get a couple more, they told me 4 is the number they do for the $2 subs. Kind of a rip off, im about to go in and get a $6 sub haha

10. loko says:

The dumb thing is that you are going to order the same thing twice but they can just seperate the receipt, they want you to come back again and again