Burger King Satisfries Free This Weekend

Have you shelled out any money for new Satisfries from Burger King?  On October 12th and 13th you can get a Value Size portion of Satisfries for free at participating Burger King locations while supplies last.  No purchase necessary, but I’d recommend this if you need a little extra grub for under 2 bucks.  Here’s our review of Satisfries.

Burger King Satisfries FreeBK Satisfries are described like this, “BIG TASTE, LESS FAT Introducing SATISFRIESTM, a new great tasting crinkle-cut french fries with 40% less fat and 30% fewer calories. Satisfries are cut from real, whole potatoes and fried to tasty perfection – so they’re always crispy on the outside, and hot and fluffy on the inside. You heard it here, incredible things are happening to French Fries.”  Here’s their TV promo:

14 comments on “Burger King Satisfries Free This Weekend

1. Ric says:

Funny. I just went thorugh and got my free value size fries. There’s more fries that fell out of the box in the picture than I got in my order. They came in a bag and there wwas literally 6 fries in it.

2. Robert says:

Even for free I’ll pass. If I’m going to eat fast food I want something I’m craving. These look very ho-hum. Yawn…

3. Jake says:

They stopped offering the Rodeo Cheeseburger like over a year ago around here.

4. BigBelly says:

thanks Burger King, glad I got to try them for free
    they brought back memories of elementary school lunches, which I had tried to suppress…

anyone else remember how much the lunch lady looked like Kanye West on fish stick day??? “que real men of genius music”

the tendercrisp and onion rings were real good tonight!
    the angry whopper has returned

5. CC says:

The local Burger King informed me that they are not free unless you purchase something.

So I had to buy something to try them. They were OK. I don’t think It’ll be something I end up paying for again though.

• ROBERTO P. says:

THIS WAS NATIONAL PROMOTION. THEY STIFF YOU BUT DON’T WORRY. I GOT THEM BACK FOR YOU. I WENT TWO TIMES ( SATURDAY AND SUNDAY ) AND PICK FREE FRIES. FORGOT THEM. THEY MAKE MILIONS SO THEY CAN AFFORD MORE FREE PROMOTIONS. PEACE.

6. Michael says:

Deies are strange. Very soft inside. Normal fries are also lame.

But my rodeo cheeseburger (brought back here for !.39) was ok. Much smaller and too clean. Wish it had more sauce everywhere and it would have been good.
    Still thanks for bringing it back.

7. CulinaryZerg says:

Low fat fries are supposed to taste worse than regular fries, so people shouldn’t be surprised.

8. Scrape says:

Luckily I remembered this deal while sitting in line at the drive thru with my soon to expire bogo Whopper coupon. Got them, tried them, and kind of liked them. They are a lot more meaty and potatoey than their regular fries, which are bottom of the list as far as FF fries go. I thought these were actually an improvement on the regualr ones. Sure, they are reminiscent of the school cafeteria oven baked variety, but are criper and more flavorful.
    I would like to see them bring back their old limp and skinny fries which are the perfect foil to their vanilla milkshake. Get ’em hot and they were great! If you need a “coating” to make your fries good, you are doing it wrong.

• TJ says:

My opinion of their taste is similar to yours. I wasn’t expecting much but they were actually much saltier than I thought they would be, so they worked for me. To the guy that only got 6 fries, if that’s true it’s ridiculous but quality control is all over the place at various BK franchises. I got at least 20 hot fries in my little bag.. it wasn’t a ton but the quantity was fair for a free value-size portion.

9. Icedus says:

The very last fry I had was kind of crunchy, I guess? They’re mostly bland and poofy, much like their regular bland and poofy fries. I’ll stick to White Castle to satiate my crinkle fry fix.

10. IowaGal82 says:

I just tried the Satisfries and I have to say I loved them…but I had a good experience. They had to make them for me so when I got them they were hot and fresh. I could still see the hot oil on the outside, fresh from the fryer. They were crispy outside, soft inside and had just the right amount of salt. I love crinkle fries so I was pretty happy. I would definately get them over their regular fries any day of the week.

11. john says:

I have never been to 5 guys but my experience was much like what I hear at 5 guys, my bag was full of fries. My value sized cup was full and fries all over the bottom of the bag. I don’t care for their normal fries but found these quite good. I also put them in the over for 15 minutes at 400 degrees and they are better when nice and crispy