New KFC Go Cups

New KFC Go Cups aren’t showing up anywhere online yet, but I snagged this screenshot from the TV spot during the Giants/Chiefs game.  KFC Go Cups don’t look to offer up anything really new except for the nice grubbing on the go portion and under 3-dollar price point.  5 chicken choices (including KFC Boneless and a Chicken Little) alongside some potato wedges, $2.49 each.

KFC Go Cups

UPDATE: The KFC website has now been updated with info and promotional pics.

With KFC Go Cups there are five different ways you can enjoy the great taste of KFC® on the go. Fill your Go Cup with Chicken Littles®, Original Recipe® Bites, Hot Wings, Original Recipe® Boneless, or Extra Crispy Tenders and a serving of crispy seasoned potato wedges. All this comes in a package that easily fits in your car cup holder, making it the perfect on the go snack.

KFC Go CupThe KFC website doesn’t seem altogether updated as of writing this (12 hours after the original post) as the only nutrition info available is for the Extra Crispy Tenders Go Cup with listed nutrition info of :540calories, 28total fat(g), 46carbs(g), 1440sodium(mg)”.  The YouTube video for their TV commercial is also posted on KFC.com, but is still marked as private.

19 comments on “New KFC Go Cups

1. Raffl says:

I guess they are no longer doing the $2 popcorn chicken box that came with some wedges. That was always solid value as my KFC stuffed the box.

2. Nellie says:

Saw this during a break of a football game too. Had been looking online everywhere for confirmation of what’s in the cups. From what I can see from the commercial the options are Hot Wings (maybe 3), 2 Chicken Tenders, a Chicken Little, an Original Boneless Skinless Chicken pc, and some Chicken Bites (around 4) all paired with Potatoe Wedges. Not sure on the amount of hot wings and bites though.

3. Adam Bomb says:

For prices in my area, this looks like a pretty good deal. They should offer a small or medium drink with it for an extra 50 cents.

4. MP says:

I saw this commercial too multiple times during the abortion that was my team’s game. I’ll give the tenders & bites versions a try.

• MP says:

I got the 2 strip go-cup. It was a lot of food for the price & I received a very large chicken strip. If there was anything bad, it was really really dry & very salty. Actually too much food for a “snack”.

5. Richard says:

Soooo how many people are going to eat this food in the cup while driving the car??

6. Alex K. says:

KFC sucks now. The price seems low, but just look at what you get… they need to bring back the Snackers, at least those things had some really nice value for a dollar. Also disappointed that they got rid of the Double Down.

7. Thistle says:

Those look like nice little cups. If they’re plastic, bet they’d be useful for lots of things once washed. I like chicken littles, I’d be willing to give that cup a try.

8. tiny2819 says:

Just got a two tender box… err.. “cup”. The cup is a substantial size (it has a small base and a large cup top), and nice thick durable plastic bottom, with a thin plastic dome lid. The base is split into two sections which is nice to keep everything separated. The food is no different, and you get maybe.. 8-12 wedges (rough estimate. I thought it was a pretty good value for a small lunch or snack.

9. this is perfect for on the go toddlers like mine as the cup can go in her car seat. great price point especially for children who dont like mcDsbor burgers

10. Roger C. says:

FYI, the Garlic Bread is back at Subway.

11. thehottoddy23 says:

KFC’s products are okay, although I seldom eat there. Seems to me that they are very expensive these days. I don’t think $2.49 is a very good deal for these cups, though. One small sandwich (and I mean very small) and probably 5 wedges? I’ll pass. At least I get KFC coupons in the mail where I live which usually has some pretty decent deals. Also, haven’t tried the boneless chicken but seems strange to me… not sure what others think of it but boneless thighs don’t make much sense to me.

12. Patrick Bateman says:

I’m sure the same research that told them that people are now bothered by having bones in their chicken said that people now want snack foods that fit in a car cup holder.

13. Mike N. says:

I think it’s a cool idea and good price point. I only wish they had a place for ketchup or dipping sauce (like McD’s chicken mcbites)

14. John says:

The go cup was pretty good, but it actually cost $3.49 at the KFC in Eagan, MN. Disappointed by the misleading advertising.

15. Maddie says:

Grabbed one for the advertised price, amazing value. Basically got four good-sized chicken bites and a whole potato’s-worth of fries. Everything was crunchy and crisp.