Free Coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts on Sunday

Dunkin’ Donuts is offering a free small hot or iced Dunkin’ Donuts coffee through the Dunkin’ App. The offer is available and redeemable only on September 29 through the “My Offers” tab of the Dunkin’ App, the brand’s app for mobile payment and gifting.

Dunkin Free CoffeeAlso in celebration of National Coffee Day, on September 28 and 29, Dunkin’ Donuts’ 16-ounce packaged coffee is available for only $5.99 at participating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants nationwide. While supplies last, with a limit of two per guest.

Dunkin Coffee pound

9 comments on “Free Coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts on Sunday

1. Not My Real Name says:

Some areas are selling the K-Cups at a good price (Compared to Regular Price anyway) as well.

• JF says:

According to their website, K-Cups are $7.99 for a box (14 count) – also a limit 2 per person. They just opened up two DD’s out here in the Denver area (after a long absence) with a few more planned in the coming weeks/months.

I might venture down to one of them this weekend to get some K-Cups. Got some gift cards a few years ago, but haven’t been able to use them locally and always forget to take them with me when I travel someplace where DD’s were present.

What is the normal price for a box of K-Cups? Since they only sell them in store, haven’t been able to try them yet either, but have wanted to for quite sometime.

2. Rusty Shackleford says:

Is the discount on packaged coffee for all the flavors? I was already going to pick up some of the pumpkin flavor while it’s in season.

• JF says:

According to their website:

“Available in favorite flavors such as Original Blend, Dunkin’ Decaf® and French Vanilla, Dunkin’ Donuts’ packaged coffee is a great way to enjoy the taste of fresh Dunkin’ Donuts coffee at home.”

Not sure if that would include others, but assuming so. You can also order those online and they have checkout codes if you are buying 1 (1BAG) or 2 (2BAG) packages of coffee. You might want to see if it would apply to other flavors to see if that might work in stores.

• Not My Real Name says:

The packaged seasonals are only 8oz packages and are not in this promo.

3. Ross says:

At my DD’s will be K-Cups are 7.99 instead of 12.99. I think they come 14 to a box.

4. Ross says:

At my DD’s, K-Cups will be 7.99 instead of 12.99. I think they come 14 to a box.

5. […] Number 2–Dunkin Donuts (To be fair, there are no DD in the Greater Grand Rapids area. Now Muskegon or Kalamazoo…different story) “Free Coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts on Sunday” […]