Jack’s Munchie Meals at Jack in the Box

Last November we brought you news of late night combo meals that were being tested at Jack in the Box.  The impressive looking combos were called Jack’s Munchie Meals.  We got some first impression thoughts from a reader and haven’t heard much from them since.  Ten months later I now see the Jack in the Box website has been updated with all the info on the four late night combos. Jack’s Munchie Meals have hit a wide release.

Jack's Munchie Meals JITBThe $6 combos are available from 9pm – 5am.  Take a look at the options:

STACKED GRILLED CHEESE BURGER MUNCHIE MEAL: Sourdough grilled cheese on top, cheeseburger on bottom. Tuck into this tasty bunk bed. Served with two tacos and halfsies.  1679 calories, 97 grams of fat, 28 grams of saturated fat, 3538 milligrams of sodium, 144 grams of carbs, 12 grams of dietary fiber, 13 grams of sugar, 56 grams of protein

Jack's Munchie Meal BurgerEXPLODING CHEESY CHICKEN MUNCHIE MEAL: A chicken sandwich exploding with mozzarella cheese sticks and gooey white cheese sauce. Oh my cheesy goodness. Served with two tacos and halfsies.  1594 calories, 92 grams of fat, 22 grams of saturated fat, 3139 milligrams of sodium, 146 grams of carbs, 11 grams of dietary fiber, 10 grams of sugar, 46 grams of protein

Exploding Cheesy ChickenLOADED NUGGETS MUNCHIE MEAL: Chicken Nuggets drowning in two kinds of cheese with ranch and bacon. Rescue them! Served with two tacos and halfsies.  1592 calories, 102 grams of fat, 20 grams of saturated fat, 3593 milligrams of sodium, 118 grams of carbs, 10 grams of dietary fiber, 7 grams of sugar, 48 grams of protein

Loaded Nuggets Jack BoxBRUNCH BURGER MUNCHIE MEAL: A burger with a fried egg and a crispy hash brown for when it’s so late you don’t know whether it’s dinner or breakfast. Served with two tacos and halfsies.  1708 calories, 106 grams of fat, 29 grams of saturated fat, 2993 milligrams of sodium, 135 grams of carbs, 11 grams of dietary fiber, 9 grams of sugar, 54 grams of protein

Brunch Burger Jack Box

19 comments on “Jack’s Munchie Meals at Jack in the Box

1. Ryan says:

Nutrition info excludes 20-oz drink so choose wisely :)

2. Adam Bomb says:

Sweet baby jesus, am I ever glad there’s not a Jack in the Box anywhere near me. I couldn’t resist.

3. BigBelly says:

holy sodium bombs batman, I think I just felt my kidney punch itself

only the grilled cheese has any appeal, but I sure wouldn’t want pickles on it :/

4. Lee says:

Just looking at the fat and sodium content, I can just feel my hypertension acting up.

5. Klee says:

Wish we had jack in the box in Florida

6. ktkof08 says:

Wow these meals are insane. In your state of munchies, you could plow through 2 1/2 boxes of Kraft Mac ‘n Cheese or an entire box of Hamburger Helper (both prepared, of course) and still be better off than eating any of these. Heck, keep it to 8 tacos or less at Taco Bell and it’s probably equal or better.

7. TehBuLL says:

Dear god this is a bunch of murder that you have to pay for. The sodium man! My heart trembled just reading it.

8. Anthony says:

A stoner’s dream. Can’t wait for the commercial to this.

9. Dave says:

hubba hubba… droooooooool… but yes, that IS a lot of sodium and fat, and my body can’t take it like it used to, sadly!

10. Colin says:

These are one of those things that look *amazing*, but I know I could never force myself to eat it anymore. There’s nothing good that can come from that stuff, other than the immediate, short-term “Wow, this is yummy”.

11. Alex says:

Well, you can say JitB sure knows their audience. There’s one down the street from the(drumroll please) college I go to. Might have to try the brunch burger just once (that sure looks tasty). But, holy sodium bombs, Batman.

12. JF says:

i thought these were nationwide when they first appeared. They have had these at my local JITB (Denver area) for months. But it’s way too much food and the calories are too insane for a single meal.

Even when need that late night (been drinking) food. A local diner, or heck, ever Taco Bell is a better choice.

As for the nutrition info not taking into account the drink, I think anyone that would get these would probably care less about what the drink ads. Or just get a diet something! ;)

13. Jay says:

That brunch burger combo looks like exactly what I would want to eat if I was still up at that time.

14. Jonathan Wayne says:

So they are basically trying to kill off the population of the United States, or just the population of stoners?

15. Alex says:

I found the commercial, and it’s brilliant.

16. TJ says:

I’ll sum it up.. people think these have lots of salt.. lol never got one but they offer it regularly out here if you’re at JITB at night.. I’m more of an egg roll and $1 chicken sandwich fan. I’ll get a croissant once in a while too.

17. […] we talk about new M&M’s coming in 2014, Papa John’s Mega Chocolate Chip Cookie and Munchie Meals from Jack in the Box.  Cybele from CandyBlog.net joins us as our guest to discuss all things candy […]

18. […] in fall of 2013, Jack in the Box did a wide release of their late night Munchie Meals and there’s another one now added to the mix headlined by the spicy Hella-Peño Burger.  The […]