The fall menu items are pouring in to restaurants everywhere and Dunkin’ Donuts has two new pumpkin items on their menu.  First there’s the Pumpkin Pie Donut (srp $0.89) which is a pumpkin pie-flavored, buttercreme-filled yeast shell, frosted with white dipping icing and sprinkled with graham cracker topping.

Pumpkin Pie Donut DunkinOn the drink side there’s a new Frozen Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta (srp $2.69 for a small)… a frozen beverage that combines the taste of pumpkin with the flavor of Dunkin’ Donuts’ coffee.  The new limited time Pumpkin Pie Donut and Pumpkin Coolatta joins the returning cast of seasonal flavors that include the Pumpkin Muffin, Pumpkin White Chocolate and assorted Pumpkin coffees.

Pumpkin Drinks DunkinDunkin’ Donuts also has a new addition to its lineup of breakfast sandwiches: The Angus Steak Big N’ Toasted sandwich (srp $4.19) features two eggs, Angus steak and a slice of American cheese, between two slices of Texas Toast.  Let’s hope it’s better than this.

Dunkin Angus Toasted

7 comments on “New at Dunkin’ Donuts: Pumpkin Pie Donut, Frozen Pumpkin Coffee Coolatta, Angus Steak Big N’ Toasted

1. Blake says:

Got the pumpkin pie donut this morning. It was one of the best tasting donuts I’ve ever had from there (right behind the blueberry). It is very sweet though; I shared it with others.

2. Ross says:

They also have Hot and Iced Apple Cider which is VERY good.

3. Jose says:

The pumpkin donut was very delicious but the pumpkin filling isn’t very appetizing to look at…maybe it was me, but If you can get pass that then you will enjoy it very much

4. Jay says:

What kind of abomination is “Angus steak”?

I would eat that sandwich anywhere else that actually cooks food.

5. KJ says:

I tried the pumpkin pie donut but I wasn’t that crazy about it. But that could be because I split it in half to share with my husband and didn’t seem to get a lot of filling. Maybe I’ll give it another shot.

6. Kenneth says:

All that pumpkin is making me lick my lips…a lot.

7. […] back at Dunkin’ Sept 1st! Who’s exciteDD?”  Expect to see the usual suspects of pumpkin drinks and donuts… and I’ve heard rumblings of limited markets offering Pumpkin Pie Munchkins. […]