Mighty Wings and Pumpkin Spice Latte Coming to McDonald’s on September 24th

McDonald’s has two new, limited time menu items hitting restaurants nationwide on Tuesday, September 24th – Mighty Wings and Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Mighty WingsMighty Wings: (Update: Release date for Mighty Wings now 9/13) McDonald’s is bringing the popularity and fun of chicken wings to customers seeking any time and any reason to enjoy them. Mighty Wings are a natural bone-in chicken wing that comes in two varieties, a drummette or a wingette.  They are lightly breaded providing a crispy bite of home-style flavor seasoned with cayenne and chili pepper delivering a solid spicy kick.  For a customized flavor experience, customers can pair their wings with one of nine sauces, ranging from sweet to tangy to bold & spicy. Mighty Wings are available in three portion sizes to fit individual eating preferences or to share with friends and family. While price and participation may vary, customers can choose from:

• Three piece – 290 calories; $2.99
  • Five piece – 480 calories; $4.79
  • Ten piece – 960 calories; $8.99

Pumpkin Spice Latte McDonald'sPumpkin Spice Latte: This fall, McDonald’s is giving customers a tasty reason to celebrate the season with the introduction of McCafé Pumpkin Spice Latte. The new beverage is a blend of freshly brewed 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified™ espresso and creamy steamed milk infused with a combination of warm spices and flavors of pumpkin pie. As with all our coffee and espresso based beverages, each latte is made-to-order and customizable – available with whole or nonfat milk.

8 comments on “Mighty Wings and Pumpkin Spice Latte Coming to McDonald’s on September 24th

1. CC says:

At almost $1 a wing those are the priciest wings I’ve seen in a long time.

I don’t see why people would get them there when they are half the price almost everywhere else.

• TJ says:

Well why do people buy Big Macs when you can get similar burgers cheaper? They’ll sell due to McD’s real estate, marketing ability, etc…

2. mattitude says:

Till I make you take me
    On your mighty wings
    Make you take me
    On your mighty wings across the sky
    Take me on your mighty wings
    Take me on your mighty wings tonight

• Mary L. says:

I can think of nothing else but the Top Gun song every time I see mention of these new Mighty Wings… I’m glad someone else is getting the same (27-year-old!) reference!

3. Chris says:

The wings don’t interest me much but the PS Latte does. I’ve been downing them the past few days from Starbucks as part of the double star Labor Day Weekend promo. They are sooo good. I’m curious how the McDonald’s version will be.

4. M86 says:

I don’t see the Mighty Wings lasting long. It’s a nice idea, but it just seems too expensive for what you get.

5. Julie T says:

I had these wings in China a few years ago and I can attest that they are tasty but they are not special enough for the price! They are similar to what you can get in a grocery store deli.

6. […] Grub Grade’s McDonald’s Pumpkin Spice Latte post […]