The More You Know: Wendy’s Employee Instructional Video from the 1980′s

6 comments on “The More You Know: Wendy’s Employee Instructional Video from the 1980′s

1. Butcher Chops says:

I actually remember back in the mid to late 80s when this type of hip hop was actually considered cool. My how times have changed.

-B.C.

• Raiders757 says:

All of my friends hated it, but then again, we were too “Metal” for anything the mainstream dorks liked. Now I miss those days and even that kind of hip-hop. The 80s were awesome!!! Sadly the 90s came along with all it’s depressed rage and ruined the party. If you weren’t a teen in the 80s, or young adult, you missed out big-time.

• alexG says:

Raiders757, I was the opposite of you. I hated most all Rock Music including Metel in the 80′s as I thought the 60′s and 70′s were much better. I thought Hard Rock of the day was absolutely lame. Hated the music and the Rock fashion of the day with guys wearing makeup and wearing spandex. I loved when Grunge came in and swept all that away in the early 90′s and just concentrated on the music. The only music out of the 80′s I actually like is New Wave, and Punk.

• MP says:

There’s a Family Guy joke in there somewhere.

2. MP says:

Those patties look huge. I wonder if they still do the four corner press. That grease is where the flavor is, son. My Wendy’s burgers have been bone dry for years.
    This reminds me of the Super Bowl Shuffle that was blared here constantly in the mid to late 1980s. As for the music, I never warmed up to the 1980s nor Grunge & Alternative later on and threwback to the 1960s & 1970s.

3. Jessica says:

My boyfriend worked at Wendy’s in the mid to late 1990s and he said he watched this exact training video, plus there were more – an entire rap series of videos shown to new hires.