Roast Beef Sandwich for 64 cents at Arby’s on July 23rd

On Tuesday, July 23rd you can grab a Roast Beef Classic sandwich from Arby’s for just 64-cents.  Check this out for your coupon.Arby's 64 cent Roast Beef

11 comments on “Roast Beef Sandwich for 64 cents at Arby’s on July 23rd

1. Lancaster says:

I guess it’s worth mentioning that the first Arby’s opened on July 23, 1964. With this plus that new brisket sandwich, I want to believe they’re trying to return to their roots. Oh I want to believe.

2. JayMelo says:

Way to go Arby’s. A coupon for ONE 64 cent sandwich. One per customer. Woo hoo!

• MP says:

Dine in, carry out or drive thru. Per member in your party. Repeat as necessary. They lure you in with this to buy fries, soda, etc. 1 full-sized sandwich should be enough. You know, sodium-wise. Arby’s is not binge food.

• Jay says:

Join their email club and receive a free rb sandwich. Two rb’s for .64 isn’t bad.

3. Darrell Martinsen says:

Can’t combine coupons. I suppose you could do separate transactions though, or walk in and then do drive thru

4. Sandy says:

Based on my last experience at Arby’s, .64 is about .32 too high for this sandwich. Bonus Triva!: Did you all know the name Arby’s comes from “America’s Roast Beef, Yes Sir!”?

5. Scott says:

they will only let you get one? not worth my time to even stop..

• MP says:

It was my lunch: I went inside & then did the drive thru. 69 cents with tax. $1.38 for two regular roast beef sandwiches; can’t beat that. The lady actually laughed in the drive thru and said, “weren’t you just in here?!”
      If Arby’s wasn’t so far away I would have done it again for dinner.

6. [...] 64th birthday, and you get the present! A 64 cent Arby’s Regular Roast Beef Sandwich! From “Roast Beef Sandwich for 64 cents at Arby’s on July 23rd” on [...]