Arby’s New King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef Sandwiches

King’s Hawaiian rolls are the new featured ingredient at Arby’s.  Introducing new King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef Sandwiches.  Not since the King’s Hawaiian Pork & Slaw from Firehouse Subs have I been so amped to try a new product featuring my beloved King’s Hawaiian bread.  I’m not sure how the sweetness of the bread will go with salty roast beef, but the sweet and salty combo rarely fails me.  Arby's Kings HawaiianKing’s Hawaiian Roast Beef & Swiss: Just because you live on the mainland doesn’t mean you can’t get a taste of Hawaii. Try our KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef & Swiss, made with an extra helping of 1/3 more thinly sliced roast beef, Swiss cheese, pickles and a creamy Dijon sauce on a soft, slightly sweet and airy, irresistible KING’S HAWAIIAN® sandwich bun.  600 calories, 25 grams of fat, 12 grams of saturated fat, 1640 milligrams of sodium, 61 grams of carbs, 34 grams of protein  (Price: $4.49 at my Arby’s in Maryland)King's Hawaiian Roast Beef Swiss ArbysKing’s Hawaiian Roast Beef Sandwich: Say Aloha to Arby’s® new KING’S HAWAIIAN Roast Beef Sandwich. Made with an extra helping of 1/3 more Arby’s thinly sliced roast beef on a soft, lightly sweet and airy, irresistible KING’S HAWAIIAN® bun, this sandwich brings a taste of Hawaii to our savory roast beef.  550 calories, 21 grams of fat, 10 grams of saturated fat, 1200 milligrams of sodium, 59 grams of carbs, 31 grams of protein (Price: $3.99 at my Arby’s in Maryland)Kings Hawaiian Roast Beef Arby'sAlso new to the Arby’s menu is House Made Chips and the Triple Berry Shake.  Take a look:House Made Chips: Nothing quite compliments freshly sliced meat like a side of chips. Take a bite of our thick-cut kettle-style house made chips tossed with classic Arby’s Sauce® seasoning. Made fresh daily!  450 calories, 27 grams of fat, 530 milligrams of sodium, 5 grams of dietary fiber  (Price: $1.79 at my Arby’s in Maryland)Arby's House Made ChipsTriple Berry Shake: Sip a blueberry, strawberry and blackberry flavored masterpiece. Served with a berry swirl and topped with whipped cream and berry drizzle. Looks like you can find love at a sandwich shop after all.  680 calories, 19 grams of fat, 92 grams of sugar, 15 grams of protein (Price: $2.89 for a 20-oz size at my Arby’s in Maryland)Arby's Triple Berry Shake

13 comments on “Arby’s New King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef Sandwiches

1. Noodlez says:

I’m ready to give the King’s Hawaiian Roast Beef & Swiss and chips a try. Wonder if you can get that in a combo instead of fries. Just hope they don’t wanna charge crazy amount for it, but knowing Arby’s hey will. :/

2. BIGBELLY says:

yum, it sounds delicious.. I’d sprinkle it with habanero powder though, and make it awesome!

3. Michael says:

Have to find out the prices but will try regardless.

I have tried a lot if house cut chips in restuarants. They are usually too fried and just not good. But the promo shots don’t look too brown.

4. Samantha says:

Has anyone tried the sandwich yet? Does it taste like the rolls?

5. T.J. says:

Definitely want to try this. Mustard and pickles are always welcome. Tradional pastrami toppings there with the swiss cheese. Should work well with roast beef. Though they don’t say “mustard,” they say “dijon sauce.” Curious.

6. Chris says:

Just tried one of these today. I got the version with just roast beef, not a huge dijon fan. I’ve always thought Arby had some of the best fast food rolls, but this King roll is fantastic. Light but still doughy and just sweet enough. It was toasted inside… the taste almost reminded me of an Auntie Anne’s pretzel. Also seemed to be a bit bigger than Arby’s normal roll. I usually slather sandwiches with Arby’s sauce, but I preferred this without.

It was 5.99 in a combo in PA. My location didn’t have the chips available. I’ll definitely be getting this again.

7. Roger C. says:

I got the House Made Chips and the Arby’s Sauce dusting is disgusting. It ruins the chips.

8. Old Fogey Paul says:

I am curious enough about this sandwhich to give it a try… I generally enjoy Arby’s and I do enjoy King’s Hawaiian products… it could be a pretty good match.

9. Echo710 says:

I tried the triple berry shake yesterday and really liked it… best new flavor they’re come out with in a long time.

10. Heather says:

I love the new chips! They’re almost like salt and vinegar. Totally my new favorite!

11. Shaun l says:

Liking the new changes made….. Triple berry shake is outstanding!

12. leonard thomas says:

The king hawaii sandwich was good,only when I got home it didn’t have any thing on it but the bun and beef. very disappointing.