New Salads and Wraps Coming to Chick-fil-A

Starting Monday, April 29th, Chick-fil-A will have a new menu change.  The salads and wraps menu you know and love is being replaced by some new selections.  The Grilled Chicken Cool Wraps are heading for an “improved” makeover as well.  The Grilled Market Salad, Cobb Salad, and Asian Salad are the newcomers to the menu.  Take a look:New Chickfila Salads WrapsWith the added entries to the Chick-fil-A menu, we are going to have to say goodbye to the Southwest Chargrilled Salad, the Chargrilled Chicken Garden Salad, the Chick-n-Strips Salad, and the Chargrilled and Fruit Salad.  All solid salads I’ve enjoyed through the years.  Oh, you can also say goodbye to the current line of Cool Wraps. The Fudge Brownie, Hot Cocoa, Hot Tea and Carrot & Raisin Salad will also be removed from the menu.

15 comments on “New Salads and Wraps Coming to Chick-fil-A

1. Jessica Johnson says:

I am very, very upset to find out that the carrot and raisin salad is being taken off the menu!!!!

2. Scott says:

Chick Fil-A was doing some good seasonal salads a couple of years ago, maybe 3?, then they stopped and their salad line has been boring since then. A refresh could be good.

3. Scott says:

I didn’t read to the end –removing the carrot and raisin salad is terrible. Boo!

4. What?! The fudge brownie is going? Well, I never got it that often… I guess as long as the main chicken fare stays intact…

5. Beefonstick says:

Awe dang. Chicknstrip salad and a Brownie is my go-to order.

6. K. Rock says:

No carrot raisin salad?!!!!! What kind of world is this?!

7. chris says:

Wow… people actually ordered the carrot and raisin salad?

8. Jessica Johnson says:

@Chris – go out right now and try one. It is amazing. I’ve tried to replicate it at home and can’ do it. The carrots are really thinly shredded and it is so good.

9. Hmmmmm says:

Any chance on finding the ingredients? The grilled salads are the only thing left I can eat there due to Celiac. What about the deressings or the sunflower seeds? (coated in wheat four)

10. JP says:

As a chick-fil-a employee for several years I can tell you that the changes they bring to the menu are always well thought out and thoroughly tested. They will definitely have a full list of ingredients and allergy info available when these hit stores (you may just need to ask for one). Also, I apologize to those of you that love the carrot and raisin salad but I can tell you that it is sold the least among all the side items (after waffle fries, chicken salad, side salads, fruit cups, and soup) it is not uncommon for a cashier to go an entire day without selling it at all.

11. Leah says:

Not happy!!! Love the southwest salad eat it 3 times a week

12. Jim says:

The fudge brownie is good but the price point is not in line with the portion size.
    How come fast food places don’t offer a basic Chicken Caesar salad?

13. Idalis says:

I find it ironic that Chick Fil A is doing healthier menu and eliminating the carrot raisin salad instead of ‘improving’ it as well and eliminating the sugar. Its one of my fast food favorites, like KFC’s cole slaw – I’ll miss it!

14. Al Gallia says:

Terrible news about the removal of the carrot raisin salad! This and slaw have been our preferred sides for years. Please bring CRS back promptly.