Wendy’s New Flatbread Grilled Chicken Now Available

Wendy’s Flatbread Grilled Chicken is officially in restaurants.  Available it either Asiago Ranch or Smoky Honey Mustard, Flatbread Grilled Chicken will be available in Wendy’s restaurants until late May.  Details:Wendy's Flatbread Grilled Chicken

Wendy's Flatbread Nutrition

• Asiago Ranch Flatbread: Grilled, all-white meat chicken breast,spring mix, hand-sliced tomatoes, natural Asiago cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, creamy Asiago ranch sauce all wrapped up in a five grain toasted flatbread.  Recommended menu price $3.99

Asiago Flatbread Wendy's

• Smoky Honey Mustard Flatbread: Grilled, all-white meat chicken breast, spring mix, hand-sliced tomatoes, smoky honey mustard sauce all wrapped up in a five grain toasted flatbread. Recommended menu price $3.49

Honey Mustard Flatbread Wendy's

9 comments on “Wendy’s New Flatbread Grilled Chicken Now Available

1. Alex K. says:

I have to be honest, I’m sort of impressed by the pictures. I’ll have to try one soon… price seems pretty reasonable as well.

2. Sheila says:

My Wendy’s had them last week, although the Asiago Ranch was priced at $4.39. I tried the Smokey Honey Mustard one ($3.49) and wasn’t too impressed. The flatbread was extremely hard and dry, almost cracker-like. It was a multigrain flatbread, but not soft or pliable as I’d expect from a flatbread. And the grilled chicken was not much better (hard and dry as well). I was actually afraid I’d cut my mouth on one or more “parts” of this sandwich, given how hard and sharp it was!

• Brad says:

I have to agree with this. I had one of the honey mustard flatbreads a week ago and while the chicken was actually tender, the flatbread was just like Sheila’s. Kinda stiff with grains big enough to not just be crunchy but hard. Ruined the whole thing for me.

3. Jonathan Wayne says:

Tried a piece of my brother’s yesterday. Completely bland and devoid of taste. Not worth it in my opinion.

4. Kelli says:

I had one of the Honey mustard flatbread sandwiches today and absolutely loved it. My new favorite fast food item by a landslide. The flatbread by it self was great. Filled me up, only 370 calories, fiber, lean protein, lower sodium than other fast food sandwiches, DELICIOUS,!

5. Jess says:

Those pictures are damned impressive. $3.50 for that and it’s only 370 calories?? I will be trying this, hopefully the hard flatbread detailed by another commenter is not the norm.

6. Ryan says:

The Wendy’s in my area has the Asiago Ranch for $4.07 and the Smoky Honey Mustard for $3.57.

7. Mr. Sniffles says:

I just had the smoky honey mustard variety and it was fantastic. It’s the second fast food item that has really impressed me in the past year (Culver’s Colby Jack Pub Burger was first). Good amount of tender chicken, which the spring mix and tomatoes compliment nicely, and the smoky honey mustard sauce is great because it’s not too tangy and doesn’t take over the overall the taste of the “sandwich.” Of course it all depends on if your Wendy’s will make it as good as mine was, but I suggest at least giving it a try.

8. shelly says:

My Wendy’s brought these back, and boy am I STOKED!!!! Unlike Sheila, I never got one with the flatbread or the chicken overcooked or stale like. It must just be some locations overcooking the chicken or leaving the flatbread out for too long. I think there’s definitely a lot of thing that Wendy’s could have changed about them before bringing them back, but for fast food, it’s pretty darn good as it was.