The Five Dollar Moonlight Meal Deal from Wendy’s Coming Next Month

Look out for the Moonlight Meal Deal at Wendy’s later this spring (beginning in late April).  It’s a $5.00 combo that is only available after 10pm and it features a Double Stack, Chili Cheese Fries and a large drink.Moonlight Meal Deal Wendy'sThe Double Stack as described by Wendy’s… “Two junior hamburger patties topped off with American cheese, ketchup, mustard, pickle and onion. Made fresh when you order it. Big on taste and small on price!”Wendy's Double Stack burger

19 comments on “The Five Dollar Moonlight Meal Deal from Wendy’s Coming Next Month

1. Alex K. says:

Sure. Let’s encourage America’s obesity epidemic by trying to draw people in after 10pm to have a ~1200-1500 calorie “midnight snack”.

• John says:

I bet you’re just a joy to be around.

• Tim says:

Alex don’t blame Wendy’s for contributing America’s Obesity problem. It is obese aka fat people problem. Most common cause of obesity is A) not controlling what one eats B)Being lazy bums.

Also, just got this again for a late night study snack and it was amazing.
      5’10” 138 lbs

2. Blake says:

If this is supposed to compete with Steak n Shake’s drunk menu, it ain’t gonna work.

3. Jonathan Wayne says:

This looks disgusting. At least throw a piece of lettuce on the burger to make it look at least palatable and somewhat healthy.

4. Heidi says:

Hungover/stoned munchies at their finest.

• sandy says:

Aw, you beat me to it Heidi! That’s exactly what I was thinking. We could also say perfect fare for drunks stumbling into Wendy’s at 3 a.m. White Castle has competition.

5. TS says:

Pretty sure these can be bought off the menu at anytime for less than $5, taking into account the drink isn’t worth anything.

6. Zachary Jacob Zblewski says:

I don’t want to diss it before I try it, but I can’t imagine you’ll be getting “fresh when you order it” burger patties and fries at that time of night.

7. T.J. says:

Seems like a pretty good deal. I always enjoy a burger with mustard. I miss the days when Wendy’s “Classic” bugers still included mustard. I usually request that they hold the mayo and add mustard if I order one.

I have to wonder if that deal will be the same in my market. I watch alot of Boston sports and can’t help but notice that during my Celtics games they run McDonald’s ads trumpeting 5 Extra Value Meals for Under 5 Bucks. Yet here in central CT, all of those meals cost $5.55 instead. Hopefully Wendy’s realises that Connecticut’s entire population doesn’t reside in Greenwich, and we’ll be lucky enough to participate in this good deal.

8. TJ says:

I like most of the reviews and news here at GrubGrade, but the comments are consistently harsh. I never realized so many people hate Subway, Pizza Hut, Burger King, etc.. For one example, no one is forcing anyone to go to Wendy’s late at night. If it’s not your thing, great… but I don’t go on vegetarian websites and tell them they’re idiots for not eating meat. Why are people so opinionated on stuff like this? It’s just fast food

• Jeff in Middletucky says:

You’re not that familiar with this thing called the Internet, are you, TJ?

(But seriously, I agree with you. GrubGrade is nothing if not a place that celebrates all things fatty, salty, processed, and decidedly UN-healthy.)

9. MP says:

I’ve had the Wendy’s chili cheese fries for free via coupon (Chicagoland) but man, it was salty as hell. 1200mg & I think that’s conservative. Even with one sandwich of anything with them & you’re on a full day’s worth of sodium.

10. [...] me to have any interest over the recently released Moonlight Meal Deal from Wendy’s.  The Moonlight Meal Deal is a $5 combo that consists of a Double Stack burger, Chili Cheese Fries and a large drink.  I felt like [...]

11. [...] got a $5 Wendy’s gift card up for grabs.  If you’ve got the $5 Moonlight Meal Deal promotion going on in your area, maybe you can spend it on that… maybe even three Frosty Waffle [...]

• tisha says:

with the five dollars gift card i would buy… a medium fry, a waffle cone frosty, and 5pc chicken nuggets. or one of their expensive delicious looking burgers, i never had before. i always had to order off the dollar menu. i am a poor college. that five dollars gift card would buy me a a wonderful meal. pick me please. i need food.

12. AK says:

Come to Wendys (before 10 Sun thru Thrus, 11 on Sat) Big Bag Lunch $5. Pick two Hot Ham n Chz, Chili Dog or Dbl Chzburger, fry, drink and an appl pie…Just saying #EatLikeaYouMeanIt