Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger from Hardee’s

The latest featured item at Hardee’s is the Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger.  Described by Hardee’s as “A 100% Black Angus Beef Thickburger®, Jim Beam® Bourbon Sauce, Two Strips of Bacon, Garlic Onion Straws, Pepper-Jack Cheese, Tomato and Lettuce all served on a Seeded Bun.”  870 calories and 45 grams of fat for the 1/3 pounder.  Here’s a coupon.Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger

8 comments on “Jim Beam Bourbon Thickburger from Hardee’s

1. Koni says:

Had this for lunch today. I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I’d recommend it :)

2. Rusty Shackleford says:

Very rarely do I taste any marination from burgers sold from restaurants, but fried onions and pepperjack cheese are always a win for me. Since this is from Hardee’s and not Carl Jr’s (which is where most new stuff I see that never gets around to the Hardeed’s around here), might just try this.

3. Scrape says:

This. Looks. Awesome.

• Scrape says:

Correction: This. IS. Awesome!

Had one today in 1/4 pound guise, and I must say, it’s a winner. The BBQ sauce is VERY sweet and reminded me of asian style sauce. But it is nicely offset by the spicyness of the cheese and the crunch of the bacon and onion thingies. And you can’t go wrong with the dollar off coupon.

4. Mike N. says:

This sounds tasty! I know some people are anti-bbq sauce on burgers, but I’m a fan.

5. Reggie says:

Dang I wish we had Hardees in New Jersey.

6. SmoledMan says:

I had 2 yesterday along with large fries and a thick chocolate milkshake. You only live once!

7. Jonathan Wayne says:

Looks good. Hardees won me over forever. There are none in my state or at least none near me, but on a recent road trip I was eating there with my family and knocked over my hot chocolate and made a huge mess. Even though it was my fault, they were super friendly and cleaned up everything and then gave me another hot chocolate, which totally shocked me. And the food was excellent also. Very impressed.