Taco Bell Happier Hour

Happy Hour is a great concept.  Offer up deals during the slow times of day and attract some more traffic to your establishment.  This idea has been pretty limited in fast food outside of Sonic, but Taco Bell has now joined in.  I know this was a tested idea in California last year and now an advertised promotion.Happier Hour Taco BellTaco Bell calls it Happier Hour and from 2-5pm you can get Freezes, Sparklers, medium drinks and Loaded Grillers for a buck.  I snapped a pic during my Cool Ranch DLT purchase last week and forgot to share it, but better late than never.  What do you think of fast food places doing Happy Hour deals?  *Bonus points if you can name the fast food restaurant next to my Taco Bell.Taco Bell Happier Hour

14 comments on “Taco Bell Happier Hour

1. Brett says:

Roy Rogers!

2. Tracy says:

Steak and Shake has happy hour everyday between 2 -4PM and 2 – 4AM. They offer shakes for half price. They did offer fries and onion rings at half price also but not sure if they still do. The line at the one closest to me starts forming in the drive thru at 1:45 and stays consistent thru the two hours.

3. Alex K. says:

I’ve already gone to the Taco Bell Happy Hour once, and it was fine, but it’s still disappointing. Grillers are $1.49 now, or something like that, when they were a dollar to start with. So they jacked up the price, and lowered it for the 3 hours during the day when most people aren’t even eating? I can get the marketing idea, but Grillers don’t have enough in them to make them worth $1.49, or whatever they cost now. Going during Happy Hour would be the only time that would make getting them worth it.

Sorry for rambling. It’s St. Patty’s Day. Leave me alone.

I WILL SAY that I’m glad that the Grillers are (seemingly) permanent though. Now it’s time for the Beefy Crunch Burrito to be a permanent release.

4. I love the Happier Hour program, I am glad they have it and they should make it permanent.

5. Chili Cheese Burrito says:

Oh, how I miss you.

6. rummble says:

So they increased the price of the loaded grillers to $1.49?? Won’t be buying that anymore.

7. TS says:

Awesome! Stuff that isn’t worth a dollar is a dollar during obscure times nobody wants to be at a TB!

8. Kayleigh says:

Is it el pollo loco next door?

9. T.J. says:

Looks like either Roy Rogers, or maybe Church’s?

I had no idea they have a Baja Blast freeze! Baja Blast is the only thing I like about T Bell, so I have to try this.

10. Christopher says:

Is that the Taco Bell and Roy Rogers in Frederick??

11. [...] crowds die down significantly after 8pm so why not stretch it out to after 8pm instead?  Having “Happy Hour” prices is a new trend that has spilled over into the fast food world a little more these days and I think [...]

12. […] 16 oz. size and $2.29 for the large 20 oz.  Regular sizes are included as part of Taco Bell’s Happier Hour deals: $1.00 from 2:00-5:00 p.m. every […]

13. […] oz.), $1.49 (20 oz.), $1.69 (30 oz.) and $1.79 (40 oz.). The new drinks will be available during Taco Bell’s Happier Hour which offers $1 medium beverages and regular Freezes from 2-5 p.m., as well as $1 Loaded […]