The 2 for $5 Mix & Match Promotion from Burger King

The latest promo at Burger King… “Dinner made easy! Mix and Match any 2 WHOPPER® Sandwiches, Original Chicken Sandwiches or Alaskan Fish Sandwiches for just $5.”  The Mix & Match deal runs through March 24th.Burger King 2 for 5

13 comments on “The 2 for $5 Mix & Match Promotion from Burger King

1. pilar buford says:

Great deal for the whopper, Just add cheese on my. Lol

• Alex says:

You mean… on MINE? Cheese on a Whopper is pointless because the cheese can’t be tasted anyway…

ANYWAY. Pretty decent deal. May actually try their fish sandwich now because of it.

• Jonathan Wayne says:

Whenever I order a Whopper or Whopper Jr, I always take it home, use my own cheese and microwave it quickly so it is melted. Works well. I also substitute BBQ sauce for ketchup on mine.

2. MP says:

That’s still pretty expensive dog food.

3. Chris Sh says:

I just saw a commercial advertising $1.29 Whopper Jrs as a bargain. I feel old because the last time I bought one it was $1, and that couldn’t have been more than a couple years ago.

It seems there have been price increases across the board, which is a big reason why I hardly ever eat fast food anymore. I guess I save money and stay healthier that way, so win-win.

4. rummble says:

I never get cheese on mine and use the cheese I have at home. Cheaper.

5. chris says:

I feel really old at 27, whoppers (full size!) used to be .99¢!!!!

6. Nicolas says:

I still wish they’d explain why the beef now looks and tastes like a microwaved pancake.

7. Bruce says:

I went to BK today for the first time in perhaps 10 years. I got the 2 for $5 Whopper special, and boy, what a difference between BK burgers and McDonald’s! I had forgotten how good Whoppers were because I was so used to McD’s burgers.

As for cheese, I’ve always been the kind of person who demands cheese on just about everything. But today, my funds were running kinda low, so I just got the plain Whopper without cheese. Wise decision, because cheese is just not needed on the Whopper. And that’s usually blasphemous for me to say! The flavors of the burger, mayo, onions, lettuce, and tomato work so well together that I think cheese would be wasted on it.

8. Dale says:

Burger Kings 2 for 5 deal is BS>>> I stopped at the Burger King location at US 31 South In Traverse City Mi. I asked for the 2 for 5 deal whopper and was told the deal did NOT include the whopper…. HUH? What about the television ad that said it was? Sooo as I said the BK 2 for 5 whopper deal does NOT exist at that location.

• Sascha says:

The 2 for $5 sandwiches they offer rotate regularly, and the Whopper isn’t currently among them. Remember, this post was from March of last year. Currently they have the Spicy Chicken, and I think the Big King and Fish, I’ve also seen the rib and I believe another summer seasonal sandwich, can’t remember though. To this point, not an offer I’ve taken advantage of, as the only sandwich I would go for at that price point is the Tendercrisp (probably not going to happen) or the White Cheddar whopper, a great candidate if they bring it back.