Why Doesn’t KFC USA Capitalize on Lent?: Fish Twister Commercial from Jamaica

11 comments on “Why Doesn’t KFC USA Capitalize on Lent?: Fish Twister Commercial from Jamaica

1. A says:

Please bring back the Twister :(

2. Roger C. says:

Fish is cheap there, I guess? I didn’t know Jamaica had that many Catholics that cared about that.

3. Jen says:

maybe because a chicken place should only sell chicken? just a thought.

• Ryan says:

Agreed, but it’s happened in the past in select markets. I guess I answered my own question as I’m sure it didn’t test well. Chick-fil-A even went the fish route in select locations a few years back.

4. Michael says:

Do they have LJS in Jamaica? Perhaps Yum Brands doesn’t want to compete with itself too much.

5. rondoman says:

KFC can’t even do chicken right, and that’s their specialty, so why would anyone expect them to do fish any different? The twister was the best thing KFC ever had I loved those things. KFC, like Pizza Hut used to be a goto place for decent eats, but YUM brand has destroyed them both. Taco Bell is still decent though.

6. David says:

KFC in the USA is the worst I have seen anywhere. No fries, and no Zinger Burgers. Insane.

7. Me says:

I love KFC’s gravy. Salty heaven. If they made a gravy smoothie, I’d drink it.

8. That looks great, I would buy it all the time. When I was a kid in my country, KFC actually sold burgers, and they were amazing.