New Hot Mess Burger from Jack in the Box

To go along with a brand new redesigned website, Jack in the Box today introduced a few new “hot”-themed menu items.  The Hot Mess Burger… “Beef patty seasoned with salt and pepper topped with melted white cheddar and pepper jack cheese, fried onion rings and sliced jalapenos on sourdough bread”.  846 calories and 59 grams of fat.  Find a dollar off coupon here.Hot Mess BurgerHot Mess Wedges feature potato wedges topped with a melted white cheddar and pepperjack cheese sauce and sliced jalapeños.  663 calories and 44 grams of fatHot Mess WedgesThe new Hot Cinnamon Shake is made with real vanilla ice cream, spicy cinnamon flavored syrup, whipped cream and a maraschino cherry.  788 calories and 40 grams of fat for the regular 16 oz size.Hot Cinnamon ShakeSo who had their calculator out?  2,297 calories and 143 grams of fat for the trifecta.  Who’s in?

8 comments on “New Hot Mess Burger from Jack in the Box

1. Ren says:

I’m in! One at a time, though. :-)

2. Dana says:

This make me wish we had a JitB here in New York :(

3. Griff says:

And you can eat all 2200 calories and not be full……

4. alexg says:

I haven’t eaten at Jack in the Crack in half a decade but I want to try that burger!! Those Fries look good too. Eat both of those together with that Shake too and you may have to OD on Lipitor to deal with all that Cholesterol.

5. Brendan says:

Sounds like it’ll a “hot mess” coming out the other end…

6. SmoledMan says:

Who says you have to order all 3 of those at the same time? I usually get a burger without fries and no cola. That helps keep the calories down.

7. Robert says:

Shake sounds delish but if I had to pick one, I’d take the fries. Love JITB’s sense of humor callin the burger a hot mess. Although it’s a more appropriate name for the new burger at Rally’s — basically a bacon double cheeseburger with fries on top.

8. melissa says:

I just tried the hot mess burger and it was the best thing I’ve ever eaten at jack in the box. Aptly described though, I got it all over myself and the car.