Wendy’s Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich Returns

Wendy’s Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich is back for a limited time.  What’s your favorite fast food fish sandwich?  Wendy’s scored pretty high with me.Wendy's Fish Sandwich

Not all fish sandwiches are created equal. While some competitors serve non-specific fish sandwiches, Wendy’s only serves 100% North Pacific Cod hand-cut fillet, lightly breaded in a crispy panko crumb coating topped off with fresh crisp lettuce and creamy tartar sauce. Weighing in at 3.4 ounces, Wendy’s has reeled in a fish filet larger than its leading competitor.  Wendy’s Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich is available for a limited time at the suggested retail price of $3.69 a la carte and $5.29* for a combo.

7 comments on “Wendy’s Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich Returns

1. CizUnit says:

1. Arbys
    2. Wendys
    3. McDs
    4. BK

• M86 says:

I’ve never had BK’s Fish Sandwich, but McDonald’s is just awful.

• MP says:

Well, they’re salty, square & 1/2″ thick, come on a corn-dusted bun that holds up well but lots of crummy lettuce. As for the taste of the fish filet itself, it’s not any different than Arby’s or Wendy’s.

2. Sascha says:

1- Long John’s
    2- Rally’s
    3- Arby’s

The rest don’t matter, except maybe that new grilled one at Carl’s.

3. T.J. says:

Captain D’s has the best fast food seafood – I don’t think they have a sandwich though.

4. Ray180 says:

Can’t remember the last fish sandwich I had other than McDonalds. I’m gonna have to try the Arbys and Wendys versions some day.

5. Phaet says:

Wendy’s, it’s been a great run, but you lost me at ‘suggested retail price’. All I’ve wanted from you is a sandwich, not a car.