New Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich from Carl’s Jr.

Fish is dominating the fast food news with Lent soon approaching.  The latest is from Carl’s Jr. and the Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich.  This sandwich is available for a limited time starting today. “A charbroiled Atlantic Cod fillet, tartar sauce, tomato and lettuce served on a honey wheat bun.” Here’s a dollar off combo coupon.Carl's Jr. Fish Sandwich

7 comments on “New Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich from Carl’s Jr.

1. Sascha says:

Finally, a non-breaded, no-fried fish option from a fast food place. I wonder if Hardee’s has these, too bad I’m a good 45 minutes from the closest one.

That looks so damn delicious.

2. Echo710 says:

Anyone know if Hardee’s has this as well?

• Sascha says:

I think maybe not. I went to both websites, and it was featured prominently on Carl’s Jr’s. There are also charbroiled chicken options that I didn’t see on the Hardee’s site.

Come on Hardee’s, get with the program!

3. Mick says:

Fear not, friends. It’ll be at Hardee’s the Monday after the Super Bowl.

4. [...] Burger King has the Premium Alaskan Fish Sandwich… Carl’s Jr. and Hardee’s have Charbroiled Atlantic Cod Fish Sandwich… McDonald’s with the Filet-O-Fish and finally Wendy’s with their Premium North [...]

5. yg says:

this was just awful and so terribly thin. the bun and lettuce dominated the sandwich. I will NEVER order this sandwich again. The taste was very bad and consistency of fish was dry and thin.

6. yg says: