New Breakfast Toasters and Ultimate Grilled Cheese Choices from Sonic

Sonic Breakfast Toaster Sandwiches have a couple of limited time only choices now available at participating locations:New Sonic Breakfast ToastersSanta Fe Breakfast Toaster: Eat this grilled get-up-and-go ‘wich and understand why mom always said breakfast was so important. Fire roasted bell peppers, grilled onions, melty Pepper Jack, and fluffy eggs sandwiched between two golden pieces of Texas toast are all grilled up together to ensure that you’re waking up with a shout instead of a whimper.

Cheddar Sausage Breakfast Toaster: Make other breakfasts jealous when they see you munching on savory sausage, grilled onions, fluffy eggs, and melty cheddar cheese between two slices of thick Texas toast. Starting the day with a lesser breakfast isn’t a crime, but maybe it should be.

There are also three new Ultimate Grilled Cheese choices at Sonic for a limited time:New Sonic Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwiches Cheddar Bacon Ranch Grilled Cheese Sandwich: Bacon makes everything better, so double up on bacon. Crisp bacon and smoky bacon ranch sauce are covered in two slices of melted Cheddar cheese and housed safely between two thick, golden slices of Texas Toast.

BLT Grilled Cheese Sandwich: BLT and grilled cheese got together, and the union is just as romantic and delicious as you’d imagine. Crisp bacon, lettuce and tomato grilled with melted American cheese to make it better than the BLTs that came before it, all between golden, toasted Texas Toast.

Philly Steak Grilled Cheese Sandwich: With grilled onions and marinated sirloin steak, this grilled cheese no laughing matter. After all, the future of grilled cheese is at steak. Get your grill on with melted cheddar cheese between two thick slabs of golden Texas Toast.

8 comments on “New Breakfast Toasters and Ultimate Grilled Cheese Choices from Sonic

1. M86 says:

It’s been a while since I’ve eaten at Sonic. In the past, they’ve always messed up something with my orders. Might have to give one of these a try.

Side note: I really dislike their commercials… So annoying.

• Stephen M. says:

Their burgers are fantastic, the tator tots are out of this world and they have a plethora of drink flavors which is nice during the hot season.

• Sarah says:

Their burgers are ok, I can get something a million times better for the same price a dozen different places. The bread is always dry and they use too much sauce and crappy lettuce. On the other hand, their tots are fantastic, and I do love their drinks

2. Raiders757 says:

The Santa Fe Breakfast Toaster sounds pretty interesting. I might have to give it a try.

3. K says:

I can’t wait to go and try these. The cheddar bacon ranch sounds particularly interesting. I always like their steak sandwiches. I think I will head over today. Thanks!

4. Krissy says:

5. Gbob says:

The Philly Steak sandwich is a joke. The amount of steak they put on there looked to be about 5-7 specs the size of the chopped up grilled onions. Tasted like bread, cheese, and mayo. Total rip off, don’t bother with it.

6. Joey F says:

You can add a burger patty to the ultimate grilled cheese, i don’t care for sonic other than breakfast and drinks/shakes but the cheddar bacon ranch ultimate grilled cheeseburger is really good. I’ll be going back for more.