Touting “Three Crazy New Flavors.  Same Crazy Low Price.”, Checkers and Rally’s introduce a few new players to the promotional menu.  The Aussie Swiss Burger, Smokin’ Sausage and Garlic Ranch Swiss Burger.  All priced at $1.00 for a limited time.Checkers Aussie Swiss

Mix things up with a meal that’s anything but ordinary. Now for a limited time you can score the Aussie Swiss Burger, Smokin’ Sausage, or the new Garlic Ranch Swiss Burger for one amazing low price. Now that’s what we call feasting for less! Really hungry? Try all three. Don’t forget to make it a meal, add a side of fries and an ice-cold Coca-Cola to your order too!

7 comments on “New at Checkers and Rally’s: Aussie Swiss Burger, Smokin’ Sausage, Garlic Ranch Swiss Burger

1. Mike N. says:

Those all sound good! I was going to say “I can’t wait to get my mouth around that smokin’ sausage!” but I thought better of it.

2. Colin says:

I really love Rally’s. It’s cheap and has the best fries around — I just wish it wasn’t so hilariously bad for you, health-wise.

3. Fah Fah Fah says:

Had the Garlic Ranch burger here in PA at a Checker’s Nice little dollar burger, garlic taste is light but satisfying.

4. Jen says:

We didn’t get the sausage here in Fresno. Instead we got a very small chili dog. (Which I ordered WITHOUT the rawonions and still got the onions). The burgers are both tasty (especially for a buck). The “garlic sauce” wasn’t really garlicky, and the lettuce was drippy leaf lettuce. The “Aussie” sandwich on the other hand, benefitted from no lettuce and an amazingly delcious smoky horseradish/bbq sauce. I would definitely order that one again.

5. 3horseshoes says: