Domino’s 50% Off Pizza Promotion, December 3rd-9th

Starting today, use promo code 50OFF when you order pizza at Dominos.com to get 50% off your menu-priced pizza order.  Online order promotion ends Sunday, December 9th.  While getting your order figured out, check out our reviews of Domino’s Artisan Pizzas and the new Handmade Pan Pizza for some ordering inspiration.

11 comments on “Domino’s 50% Off Pizza Promotion, December 3rd-9th

1. Scrape says:

Thanks for the post! Between your posting deals here and the never-ending deals Dominos and Papa Johns send via facebook or e-mail, I can’t remember the last time I paid menu price for a takeout pizza! They are usually half price or even FREE!

2. Nick says:

FYI, this does not make the 2-topping pan pizza cost only $3.99… at least not for my local Dominos. Although it did let me price out a 3-topping pan pizza for $7.99 (with some premium toppings). It still seems like a pretty good deal as far as chain pizza goes.

3. J says:

I was just thinking it’s about time for another 50% off Dominos deal. Thanks!

4. rummble says:

Sounds like it’s worth a try.

5. Bob Smith says:

Note that this only reduces the price of the pizza. It does not reduce the delivery charge or other fees added onto the price of the pizza, which is why you can expect fees to take an increasing share of the total price of a pizza. Franchisees do not have to adjust their fees to account for corporate (or their own) promotions, diluting their value.

6. Chris Ransdell says:

It’s 50% off any REGULARLY priced pizza which seems fair. I went tonight and ordered a pizza with extra sauce, extra mushrooms and extra pepperoni. Normally i wouldn’t go all crazy with extra this and that but last week I had a normal sauce, mushroom, pepperoni and sausage and found all the components to be so scarce as to be invisible and this helped a lot.

Unfortunately I ran into a frustrating wrinkle on their online order site. It was very customizable which was great but when it came time to checkout it asked if I wanted my order to go in ‘now’ or future. but when I selected future the first time it offered was just over an hour out. Very frustrating as what I wanted was 30 mins out (slightly longer than it should take me to drive to Dominos from work on the way home) so I’d have a scorching hot pizza and chicken pieces to take home. As it was I had an about 10 minute old pizza waiting for me when I arrived after 25 mins of driving. :(

Did I have an unusual experience or is it always a choice between instant pizza and an hour out pizza?

7. sortov says:

I never order from there but that is really cheap so I might.

Are there any good specialty pies

that’s the right word right specialty

8. Scrape says:

I ordered one of their new pan pizza using this deal, and it came out to be 6.25 (i picked it up) for a one topping. Not a bad deal at all. And the pizza was quite good for chain delivery. It is much better than what Pizza Hut is calling pan pizzas nowandays. I’ve been impressed with Domino’s offerings as of late. Of course, nothing will match mom and pop NY style grease wheels, but really good pizza is hard to find here.

• Mike N. says:

I tried it on the pan, too, after getting a flyer in the mail about it. But for me it was only $4.49 (pre-tax) for a 12″ 1 topping (1/2 ham 1/2 sliced sausage). The coupon actually automatically popped up after I selected my store.

9. Kaney says: