Festive Feast from KFC featuring Chocolate Chip Cookies

New from KFC is the Festive Feast.  An 8-piece chicken meal with 2 sides, 4 biscuits and a dozen chocolate chip cookies.  Priced at $19.99.

16 comments on “Festive Feast from KFC featuring Chocolate Chip Cookies

1. Justin ST says:

Massively overpriced, KFC. Get real.

• Chefprotoss says:

Agreed. $20 for one chicken and some cookies is outrageous. Especially considering how tiny the pieces are at KFC. This is like Pizza Hut doing a large cheese plus a two litter for $20. It’s not a deal just because the company says so.

• Justin ST says:

I used to buy frozen cookie dough at the supermarket for $2.00. I would get enough cookies to open up a shop out of them. Huge cookies too. If people are being fooled by the cookies in this deal, don’t. I would only pay $12-13 for this deal, and they can keep the cookies.

2. T.J. says:

I’m all for the recent trend of fast food places offering more dessert options. Especially when chocolate chip cookies are involved. Bravo KFC and Taco Bell.

3. Raposin says:

Wow! I thought that was a good price you get a lot of food.

• Ryan says:

Yeah at $5 per person for a group of 4, I think the price is fair. 2 pieces of chicken, a biscuit, some slaw, mac and cheese and 3 chocolate chip cookies seems like a decent price for 5 bucks. I’d rather this was Popeyes chicken though hehe.

• Justin ST says:

Are you joking? Get some chicken at the supermarket and fry it yourself, with some sides and biscuits made yourself, and it’s much, much cheaper. So cheap, it’s criminal. This is not worth it.

• Brent says:

As a cook, the effort that it takes to make that isn’t particularly enticing, when you could just go out and drop $20 and be done. I don’t love very many people enough to fry that much chicken, and make that many biscuits, AND bake them some dang cookies.

4. Raposin says:

Yea but that is how everything is. It’s always cheaper at the store. I’d rather just go and get KFC. Might get some this weekend so thanks grubgrade.

5. Stephen Z. says:

I just saw that Popeye’s has similar, with two large sides,5 biscuits, and 10(?) pieces of chicken. Called the Louisiana Purchase for $20.

6. sam says:

I can get 8 pc of better chicken at Costco for $5.00

7. Justin ST says:

There is no way some of you posters are average people. No way. Who do you work for? Hmmmm…

8. Mike N. says:

Justin ST = Cynicism at its finest

9. Al Schrader says:

Go to the spice isle and buy Rotisserie Chicken spice. Grill-up a whole chicken on a stove-top griddle, then sprinkle the Rotisserie Chicken spices on it. Total cost about $6.00