Jack’s Munchie Meal from Jack in the Box

Check this out… it’s Jack’s Munchie Meal from Jack in the Box.  This info isn’t currently on the JITB website, but was spotted in Santa Clara, California by GrubGrade reader Tristan.Jack’s Munchie Meal is a $6.00 meal which consists of a halfsies order of curly fries and regular fries, two tacos, a 20-oz drink… plus your choice of one of the following:

• Stacked Grilled Cheeseburger – Sourdough grilled cheese on top, cheeseburger on the bottom.
  • Exploding Cheesy Chicken – A Chicken Sandwich exploding with mozzarella cheese sticks and gooey white cheese sauce.
  • Loaded Nuggets – Chicken nuggets drowning in two kinds of cheese with rand and bacon.
  • Brunch Burger – A burger with a fried egg and a crispy has brown for when it’s so late you don’t know whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner.

17 comments on “Jack’s Munchie Meal from Jack in the Box

1. Richard says:

munchie needs to be Clogged Arteries instead…

2. Jordan says:

This would be suitable for an “Obesity starts here” ad…On a side note, I would love one of those Brunch Burgers! Are they available a la carte?

3. RT says:

“Exploding” Cheesy Chicken is a very apt description of both the dish and likely after effects. Also, are fast food restaurants marketing more and more to the hungover/stoned crowd these days? Taco Bell, JitB, etc.

4. Michael says:

The Brunch Burger seems interesting, similar to a Breakfast Burger from Carls.

5. 3horseshoes says:

holy crap that’s a lot of food…

6. Natalie says:

I wish I went to college in an area that had JITB…

7. Scrape says:

That seems like a helluva deal…kinda like Taco Bell used to have with their boxes (just throw in the cinnamon twists like you used to and charge $5 already). When compared with most ‘value meals’ today, which are over 7 bucks with tax for a burger, fries and a drink…makes me wish we had these in the east.

8. JF says:

The amount of food, for what they are charging does seem like a good deal. But at the same time, seems like too much food (unless you really have the munchies… maybe they are now offering it here due to Proposition 64 here in Colorado).

But seriously, something smaller in portions, but giving the choices they give here might be a win. But it just seems like overkill despite the actual value.

And I am sure someone here will comment this is still too much money for whatever reason… so go and spend $6 on Taco Bell’s new XX Nachos… certainly a much better value (joking aside, that probably has less calories than any combo of JIB’s Munchie Box).

9. alexg says:

Which Jack in the Box in Santa Clara? I work in SunnyVale and I can hop on over for a late night bite. I haven’t been to Jack in the Box in a few years so it will be interesting to see how they have been doing.

10. Rachel says:

Boy do they know their audience!

11. Mike N. says:

I wonder if they’ll bring back the stoner guy for the commercial. Remember this one?

12. Lindsay - Iowa Girl says:

I love in Iowa and I’m pretty sure we don’t have a Jack in the Box. I’m very bitter about this now!!!!!!

13. Phaet says:

I would love a JitB in the Chicago area. This looks delicious!

14. […] November we brought you news of late night combo meals that were being tested at Jack in the Box.  The impressive looking […]