The Five Dollar Footlong of the Month for November at Subway: Spicy Italian

The featured Five Dollar Footlong for November is the Spicy Italian.  Coincidentally, it’s also one of the few Subway sandwiches I can still stomach.

Go ahead, spice up your life. Served on your favorite freshly baked bread and toasted to perfection, the Spicy Italian features spicy pepperoni and sensational salami. Try one today with everything else your taste buds desire.

19 comments on “The Five Dollar Footlong of the Month for November at Subway: Spicy Italian

1. Bob Smith says:

I like the spicy italian too. Too much ham in the BMT.

2. Icy says:

this is already a $5 footlong…..

3. Smokey McGreene says:

Remember a day where you could go in to a Subway and get the spicy on a regular basis for 5$? Not a bad sandwich by any means but these new monthly specials are pretty lame. Still, I have a gnar hangover from my Halloween fun, and some bread and fatty meat will help my cause. All peppers, and a bit of mayo with oil, vinegar, and oregano.

• Lee says:

I remember the days when you could get a Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki footlong for $5 and it was normal deal! I also remember when a regular chicken breast footlong was $5.

4. bob becker says:

Man the $5 thing is really becoming a joke.Next time it will be the veggie sub…

5. Griffin says:

Wasn’t this a 5 dollar footlong by Default…..??

6. PeterM says:

I get the Italian BMT all the time. Not bad for 5 bucks a foot at dinner time. And relatively less harmful to you than deep fried anything. (I love deep-fried stuff – just sayin’)

7. Another boring $5, $5 footlong…

8. Bunny says:

I went to subway last week and the bread is at least 1/3 smaller than before. I’ll take my $5 somewhere else.

9. fiddlestix says:

Would you rather have a high priced quiznos?

• rondoman says:

I’d rather go to JJ’s and get a filling sandwich for about 50 cents more. Plus, I can have turkey that tastes like turkey, ham that tastes like ham, and roast beef that tastes like roast beef on better bread.

Every meat at Subway tastes the same, and that might be ok if that taste was good, but it’s not.

10. TJ says:

I gotta agree with Mikey D, I rarely get Subway these days, but I don’t think a decent $5 footlong sandwich is that bad with the way food prices are now.

• rondoman says:

There’s nothing decent about it. Overpriced, crap quality and small portions.

Subway is nothing like it used to be. Wow, you get like 6 slices of meat on a footlong!!! There are way better options if you want an actual sandwich, hell, most gas stations have better subs.

11. salvatoreferregamo says:

I WOULD buy this footlong if the pepperoni wasn’t made of strange turkey by-product in some Subway frankenstein lab hidden away.

Too bad because I would have added marinara, maybe peppers, and provolone and it would taste pretty good..