New Ribeye Steak Egg and Cheese Biscuit from Hardee’s

New to the breakfast menu at Hardee’s is the Ribeye Steak Egg and Cheese Biscuit.  We’re pretty big fans of Hardee’s biscuit sandwiches here.  A coupon to save you some cash.  450 calories, 27 grams of fat

The Ribeye Steak Egg & Cheese Biscuit is made with thinly-sliced Ribeye Steak, Egg & Swiss Cheese all on our Made from Scratch™ Biscuit.

15 comments on “New Ribeye Steak Egg and Cheese Biscuit from Hardee’s

1. alexg says:

That looks really tasty!! I hope it comes to Carls Jr because we don’t have Hardee’s out here in Northern California. I long lament the demise of the Steak, Egg, and Cheese Bagel sandwich from McDonalds.

• Mike N. says:

I got a McD’s steak-egg-cheese bagel in St. Louis this past winter, so maybe it’s still around? It was rediculously priced, though (close to $4 for sandwich alone!) so I didn’t think it was worth it.

• alexg says:

I don’t know what kind of “crack” they put in that McD’s Steak to make it so tender to the bite but it worked so well together. The only thing at McD’s that I enjoyed and they discontinued it for the most of the United States. St. Louis, your lucky, though maybe my heart and arteries luck out too!!

2. Sascha says:

Yes please! I’ll take about four…….hundred of those right now. Wonder what kind of cheese that is.

3. That is a great ad, I would try it based on that alone. It looks good also.

4. Larry says:

Actually had this on the way to the airport this morning. Pretty good sandwich. I was pleasantly surprised at how much “steak like” the meat was in both taste and texture. $2.99

5. Erin says:

so… “made from scratch” is a trademark, and the biscuit isn’t actually made from scratch? have to admit I’m not too surprised, but still… that’s tricky.

• Ljay says:

Should each store start with their own field of wheat?

When I make biscuits at home, I use a dry pre-mix that I put together and store in a container. So when I get the container out of the cupboard are these not made from scratch biscuits just because I premixed my dry ingredients in advance?

As a former breakfast cook in a small restaurant, I’ve baked thousands of biscuits from scratch and I think pre-mixing dry ingredients is a smart thing to do both at home and at a restaurant.

• MP says:

And the various dry ingredients don’t settle? I only ask because I have a small obsession with making buttermilk biscuits from scratch going on right now. Sometimes I wonder if I’m overwhisking my dry ingredients or not enough.

6. rob says:

I think they should give you a steak on a biscuit if it is called the Ribeye Steak Biscuit.

7. Ryan says:

The whole sandwich is okay. The individual ingredients are outstanding, but the more savory and less salty steak doesn’t go as we’ll with the egg and biscuit as the sausage, bacon, and ham. Still pretty good.