New Wisconsin White Cheddar Whopper from Burger King

Hey check out the latest from the non-stop expanding list of new Burger King items. This time it’s a new Whopper… the Wisconsin White Cheddar WHOPPER® Sandwich.

Our new Wisconsin White Cheddar WHOPPER® Sandwich is ¼ lb of savory fire-grilled beef, topped with naturally smoked thick-cut bacon, creamy Wisconsin white cheddar cheese, freshly cut iceberg lettuce, white onions, ripe tomatoes and crunchy pickles, all on a warm, toasted, sesame seed bun. Limited Time Only. Also available in WHOPPER JR.

11 comments on “New Wisconsin White Cheddar Whopper from Burger King

1. Nick Rovo says:

They also changed their sweet potato fries into a curly fry version.

2. Justin ST says:

This doesn’t light my world on fire.

3. Manavee says:

I ordered this today. I’d like to say I actually consumed it as well, but alas it was not to be.

I order it in the drive through then drove home. Once I arrive, I open my Whopper carton up and start to eat. Oddly, I don’t taste any cheese. Opening the burger up, I see I have no cheese…Wisconsin cheddar, American, or otherwise. I have a cheeseless, baconless Whopper. I check my receipt and sure enough, it says “WISC” right on there which I would assume stands for Wisconsin.

In the end I blame myself. One, I should have learned a long time ago to carefully inspect my order from Burger King given their propensity to screw things up. Two, I should have never gone to Burger King.

4. Nick says:

Why does it say “white onions” in the description when there are clearly red onions in the photo?

5. ratbuddy says:

Heh, 950 calories and 62 grams of fat. The Jr. version has 480 calories and 30 grams fat. I must be getting old, I wouldn’t even consider eating the bigger one.

6. CulinaryZerg says:

Bravo to BK for at least trying new stuff, even if it doesn’t float all our boats. I was getting sick of them ripping of every menu item from Mickey D’s.

7. Scrape says:

This actually sounded good to me, so I trekked to the BK to obtain one. It is featured on the website, it is on the video menuboard in the restaurant (as it turns out, the menuboards are not locally controlled but wired to BK central), but the restaurant does not have their registers programmed for them because they are not selling them yet. They don’t even have the proper ingredients to make them in the store! Same for the Angry Whopper. But they are still offering the old Carolina Whopper. Nice product roll-out, BK!

8. rondoman says:

So sad to see what BK has become. It used to be my favorite fast food place, but now I don’t even think about going there unless I’m having one of my twice a year Whopper cravings. Most BKs I’ve been to are always nasty and unclean inside too. Sad.