Buy One Get One for a Penny at McDonald’s

I spotted this promo in Maryland and radio spots have been advertising in the DMV that McDonald’s is offering a BOGO deal this Thursday through Saturday. Buy a Quarter Pounder with Cheese or Big Mac and get another for a penny. This I looks to be a regional promotion so please comment on this post if your area is running a special this week.

20121016-194456.jpg

14 comments on “Buy One Get One for a Penny at McDonald’s

1. Alex K. says:

Not happening in Michigan … not that I know of.

2. wakgfakfgksf says:

dont look at your scale during the promotion

3. Bubbsy says:

I don’t actually know if this is available in my region (west Michigan), but I really like getting the heads-up from GG on these deals as they pop up. I never really see coupons from McDonalds (unlike most other fast food), so you’re keeping us in the know!

4. Nick O says:

I haven’t seen the signage either (also West MI), but I have starting seeing signs at MCD that says they accept competitors coupons for like items. Not sure exactly what would be considered comparable…

5. Justin ST says:

Hey Ryan, shocked you didn’t have this up before I said anything. A McDonald’s near me has one of those electronic menus that gets feeds straight from corporate, and there is a new Cheddar Bacon and Onion Angus Burger and Chicken sandwich, I think. I caught a glimpse of it on my lunch break. From what I saw, it kind of seemed like a knock-off of the Oktoberfest burger that Red Robin sells. I thought it was the English Pub burger that I really wanted to try. Have you seen it yet? There are also new promotions that have the 4 piece nugget back at $1.00 and they’re accepting competitor’s coupons…strange.

6. Jesse Pinkman says:

I bet you can’t get 1 Big Mac + Quarter Pounder. This is one of the many reasons McDonalds sucks; I haven’t been in like a year. They should just copy everything Wendy’s does so Wendy’s prices can go down lol. Competition is good for consumers.

7. Cruella says:

The McDonald’s on Belle Hill in Elton, MD is participating

8. Rick says:

You can do better than “The DMV”… that phrase is reserved for people who aren’t proud to say they’re from the Nations Capital/Washington/DC, even Comcast Sportsnet’s designation as “the mid-atlantic” is better.

9. gregb7677 says:

Here in Columbus, Ohio every Monday during football season they are running buy one QPC get one for 25 cents.

10. One of the franchisers on LI has a coupon you can print all the time for BOGO Big Macs, QP’s or Filets of Fish at their stores. Whoo.