Sonic Cheesecake Bites Are Back

Cheesecake Bites have returned to menu at Sonic.  Starting at $1.99 for a limited time only.

Feed your sweet tooth a snack. Crispy and creamy new Cheesecake Bites are little wonders of cheesecake rolled in Golden Graham Cracker crust and fried to perfection with strawberry dipping sauce. If you’re still hungry, you can always have more Cheesecake Bites.

9 comments on “Sonic Cheesecake Bites Are Back

1. MP says:

LOL deep fried cheesecake. It’s an interesting concept if you don’t want a whole slice.

The other day I was thinking about how much I missed the old Arby’s $1 chocolate chip cheesecake slices. Those weren’t bad.

2. JadeTora says:

Just hearing about these makes me think I’m going to have a heart atta-HRRHNN!

3. CJ says:

Good god, that sounds amazing! Chili cheese dog, tater tots, and an order of cheesecake bites. And a trip to the gym the following day..

4. Ray says:

I am for all things deep friend, sweet, bad for you but these things are just disgusting. And the dipping sauce , gross. They fry them right in there with the fries and cheddar jalepenos. I guess if you’re really into sweet and salty.

5. kikurage says:

The first bite is happy. But I will not take second or third cheesecakes.

6. Manavee says:

I agree with Ray…these were not that good. I actually think they would be a lot better if they were served cold. As it stands, the inside is just a goopy mess that doesn’t taste much like cheesecake. I also agree that the sauce was horrible.

7. Darrell Martinsen says:

Instead of the prepackaged sauce, they should just give you a small cup of the strawberry sauce that they add to the slashes!

8. Brandon says:

Just had these, Manavee hit it right on the head. When you bite into them, the filling squirts all over the place. Really doesn’t taste like cheesecake at all.

9. Casey says:

These are actually way better if you take them home and put them in the fridge and let them get cold!