Monopoly Game Returns to McDonald’s

Starting Tuesday, September 25th, the Monopoly game will once again takeover McDonald’s for the 20th go-around.  What’s the best prize you’ve come away with through the McDonald’s Monopoly game?  Me, small fries.

9 comments on “Monopoly Game Returns to McDonald’s

1. Axel says:

The best I’ve ever won was $5 cash by completing Mediterranean and Baltic from the first year of the game’s appearance. After that it got more and more difficult to win anything decent and I pretty much lost interest. Even food prizes seem to be increasingly difficult to win (at least for me).

2. Robert says:

I’d say last year I got 20 or 30 pieces and probably 30% of them were instant food winners. Most expensive thing I got was a latte or a frappe or something like that. And yes – free food taste better.

3. ed says:

How do you gind out which game pieces are the hard to find winners?

4. rob says:

I won a Big Mac once

5. sean says:

I won more stuff playing the online portion but it was mostly mycoke points and free redbox rentals. Im not even going to bother this year since half of the time I didn’t even get game pieces on the product that was supposed to have them.

• Robert says:

Ugh, me either. I tried yesterday and they were like “Wait, what?” when I asked where the crap the game pieces were on my medium drink.

6. Mikey F Baby says:

small fry. It’s almost more trouble than it’s worth, keeping up with all those little pieces. But I’ll play regardless lol

7. Rachel says:

I once got a free extra value MEAL instant win. Best I’ve ever gotten and will ever get.

8. MP says:

This promotion makes me nostalgic for the board game. Losing & crummy McD’s prizes? Not so much.