New A.M. Crunchwrap from Taco Bell

New to the breakfast lineup at Taco Bell is the A.M. Crunchwrap.  I’m still waiting for the east coast to get a taste of Taco Bell for breakfast.  Here are the current locations offering breakfast in the morning… including the breakfast cocktail of O.J. and Mountain Dew.

The new A.M. Crunchwrap is inspired by our signature Crunchwrap Supreme and is a portable, complete breakfast solution with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, cheese and a hash brown all wrapped up and grilled in a warm, soft, flour tortilla, and available for $2.49.

10 comments on “New A.M. Crunchwrap from Taco Bell

1. maxchain says:

No participating Indiana locations? Weak.

2. Booker T says:

Aw shucky ducky!

3. Bill says:

I would eat it without the egg, I do not eat eggs

4. Clevegal42 says:

OJ and Mountain Dew? Like a Hillbilly Mimosa? Throw in a Dip chaser and we got ourselves a real hootinanny!

5. Douga says:

I had one of these this morning with bacon and it’s pretty “meh”. Not terrible, not good. Mid-road. I squirted a bunch of sriracha on it and it was better.

• TJ says:

That’s disappointing… I’m so used to McDonald’s and occasionally Burger King or Subway for a decent fast food breakfast. I rarely think of Taco Bell’s new breakfast menu, but I would’ve thought they could do a pretty good job at something like this.

6. JF says:

This doesn’t look that bad. But hardly ever get breckfest from FF places. If I have the opportunity, I’d give this a try, but most likely won’t happen.

I sill wish TB would bring back the spicy chicken crunchwrap supreme.

7. Neko says:

I got the Breakfast Crunchwrap with sausage and I enjoyed it an would get it again. I do use their fire sauce to eat it as I normally use it with Taco Bell food. There’s also some off menu breakfast items to try as well such as their breakfast gordita. It has eggs, tomatoes, cheese and Baja sauce. Another item I get for breakfast there is the breakfast bean burrito. It’s the same as a bean burrito except eggs are in place of onions.

8. Mike says:

I had this crunch wrap with sausage as well as several other breakfast items. I have tried Taco bell breakfast 3 times everytime it is lousy. They use what appear to be be powered eggs, sausage lacks flavor I will stick with the other guys for breakfast

9. […] offerings for breakfast will include the A.M. Crunchwrap (pictured below), Cinnabon Delights, Bacon Breakfast Burrito, Sausage, Steak and Eggs Breakfast […]