How Adventurous Are You With Your Ice Cream?

Spotted at The Ice Cream Store in Rehoboth Beach, DE (where Russian accents are free). Hundreds of interesting combinations of ice cream to be found. How crazy would you get? Ghost Pepper, Booger, Pop Rocks?

20120830-195542.jpg

11 comments on “How Adventurous Are You With Your Ice Cream?

1. jrdunn says:

its not that im not adventurous but with icecream i wouldnt want to ruin a good vanilla soft serve

2. Mr.Gnarly says:

I would love to try a black licorice ice cream.

3. Raiders757 says:

I’ve done the beer and ice cream combo thing before and I almost ended up like the late Bon Scott a few hours after I went to bed that evening.

Ohhhhh, wait, …”Beer Ice Cream”. Problem solved.

4. cory says:

I’d happily try half of those flavors (for the record: Bacon, Mountain Dew, and Pop Rocks).

5. Donald McRonald says:

From what I can see, I’d be down to try any of these flavors except what appears to be a Ranch flavored ice cream. That sounds like something a friend would create for you to eat on a dare.

6. Mikey D says:

Bring it on, is mustard an option?

7. Brad says:

Sounds like an ice cream shop the Epic Meal Time guys would love.

8. nuttyturnip says:

I’ve had the bacon ice cream from there, and was rather disappointed. It’s just vanilla ice cream with tiny chunks of not very flavorful bacon.

9. benneluke says:

Everyone needs to try sweet corn ice cream! Its the best ever!

10. fiberxspin says:

One of my friends makes ranch icecream, but not sweet at all, and uses it as a dip for fried pickles! Yum.

Of those options, I’d eat poprocks or sweet corn, and I’d do jack daniels but not with bacon.