Arby’s New Hot Turkey Roasters

Arby’s introduces new Hot Turkey Roasters.  On Thursday, September 6, 2012 Arby’s will celebrate the launch of the new sandwich line by offering customers one FREE Turkey Roaster sandwich of their choice to everyone who visits Arby’s between 11:00am and 1:00pm. No coupon required.

• Grand Turkey Club – Sliced roast turkey with melted Swiss cheese, pepper bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayo on a toasted harvest wheat bun
  • Roast Turkey ‘n Cheddar – Thinly sliced oven roasted turkey topped with cheddar cheese and zesty Red Ranch sauce on a toasted onion roll
  • Roast Turkey Classic - Thinly sliced oven roasted turkey piled high on a toasted sesame seed bun

10 comments on “Arby’s New Hot Turkey Roasters

1. Todd says:

I had the Roast Turkey ‘n Cheddar just yesterday. I don’t remember any zesty Red Ranch sauce, but….I didn’t enjoy it. The turkey was dry and it just didn’t work for me. I found myself wishing I had bought the Beef n’Cheddar.

2. Mike Shaw says:

Its gotta be good if a raider fan didn’t like it! Go Broncos!

3. Nick says:

I’ve been eating beef and cheddars my whole life and I only realized about a year ago that the red stuff is called “red ranch sauce.” I personally never thought it tasted like ranch, unless this is a reference to the western motif.

Second, an open question: does anyone actually order the Arbys sandwiches that are just meat on a bun with no toppings? The only places I’ve ever been with the balls to do that are usually burger places proud of their tasty prime blend of beef cuts. Arby’s expects dry meat to carry a sandwich?

• MP says:

That Red Ranch sauce is key, it really brings another dimension of flavor & moistness to the Beef ‘N Cheddar & wish they gave it out in packets. From my experience, the closest thing to replicating that sauce is Russian Dressing (red French Dressing is close too). I made my own at home so now I can have all the red sauce I want for my Arby’s fix & especially handy for leftovers when the sauce has melded into the bun (wrapped in wax paper tightly & microwaved for about 40 seconds is my reheating method).

And yes, one of my favorite Arby’s sandwiches is the plain roast beef (be it regular or Jr). Sometimes I’ll dress it with a little Arby’s sauce but mostly leave it alone. It’s processed roast beef roll but it’s damn tasty roast beef roll.

4. Todd says:

Assuming the “plain” roast beef sandwiches I don’t get them as much as I used to, but they are good. I enjoy applying some Arbys sauce to each bite. I couldn’t eat it without something on it.

5. Dustin says:

Just plain roast beef sandwiches are all we’ve gotten for years. Everything else is overpriced for just 1 or 2 extra toppings, and the sandwiches really aren’t too far from being too high as well, especially since they went to jr/regular/large size differences. Back in the day we’d scarf up those 5 for 5 deals and we’d all be full, not anymore though.

• MP says:

Yeah for me, it’s Jr’s or Arby’s with coupons. I don’t think I’ve ever paid full price for a sandwich. Luckily here in Chicagoland they’ve been providing a steady supply of coupons for the past 22+ years. Basically 2 regulars, or 2 Beef N’ Cheddars or two subs for $4 or $5 mainly with some other chicken & Market Fresh. Last roast beef deal was 5 regulars for $6.99 & that was a few years ago.

The Mix n’ Match deal was my favorite – I used to order them back in the day as “5 Beef N’ Cheddars & zero Regular Roast Beefs”. How I miss those days.

6. Kingo Gondo says:

Tried the turkey today–it blew. I do like the roast beef (or whatever the hell it is).

7. Rebeka says:

Turkey tastes off to me (always has) – I tried again (turkey club minus bacon) and was disappointed in the taste of the turkey and the fake swiss.