New Der Chicken Dippers at Wienerschnitzel

There are so many crazy corn dog ideas I have swimming around in my head, but once again chicken is highlighted on a fast food menu.  The hot dog joint known as Wienerschnitzel is expanding its non-dog menu with a new chicken product available starting today…  Der Chicken Dippers.

Introducing our NEW Der Chicken Dippers! Bite-sized crispy white meat chicken served with your choice of 3 tasty dipping sauces: Sweet & Tangy BBQ, Spicy Buffalo Wing & Creamy Ranch.

8 comments on “New Der Chicken Dippers at Wienerschnitzel

1. Ali G says:

Chicken Dippers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Biff McGee says:

What’s next? Burritos?

3. JF says:

Another FF place jumping on the chicken bandwagon. There are no Wienerschnitzel’s near me. If I travel to a place where they are, I want to give them a try.

But from what I know, this isn’t their specialty and just doing what all of the other FF places are doing… chicken.

Would love to hear reviews though, especially if they have sauces to dip those dippers in.

4. skinny fatass says:

Serve these with chili and cheese and I’m there

5. JF says:

I did re-read the original comments from Ryan with the dipping sauces. After seeing that, been there, done that. The usual choices. But still interested to hear how these are.

6. Ash says:

These look amazing! But they’re only located on the West Coast :(

7. Bevie says:

Chicken dippers at Weinerschnitzel are good! Crunchy on the outside, soft and cooked to perfection inside. I had them with bbq sauce, which is Sweet Baby Ray’s sweet & Tangy. These tasty nuggets cost $3.59 for the small serving. I figured I deserved a treat!

8. Brian Ward says:

Not great!

I ordered the 1/2 pound combo for $9.99 and received a less-than expected portion (about 6 or 7 nuggets). Further, the breading is bland, over-crisped, and the meat seems like it was glued together and bleached to make it “white meat” (they probably learned this from McDonalds).