Spotted: Frosty Waffle Cones from Wendy’s

Frosty Waffle Cones have been spotted in Portland, Oregon.  Priced at $1.49.  Are cones long overdue for the Wendy’s Frosty?  Thanks Rachel for the pic.

11 comments on “Spotted: Frosty Waffle Cones from Wendy’s

1. Jd says:

Could possibly be the greatest idea ever…Im addicted and have been for a few years to mcdonalds cones

2. Brian says:

We’ve had them here in WI for about a month now. About what you’d expect as far as taste.

3. Raiders757 says:

I hit up my local Wendy’s for lunch today to try the “Cousin of Baconator” idea that a fellow reader presented in the comments section of the “Son of Baconator” review. Sadly I didn’t see these on our local menu, or I would have tried one. I love waffle cones!!!

4. Griffin says:

Eat em fast… frosties seem to melt quick

5. Chad says:

Is this a specially frozen frosty or just normal? Seems like this would get really runny and melty pretty quick.

6. 3horseshoes says:

call me when it is a pretzel cone.

7. Athena says:

That ice cream looks sad. I wish they twirled it high! Might not be worth $1.49.

8. […] of “Best Fast Food Bacon” in our GrubGrade poll.  It was a landslide victory.  Frosty Waffle Cones at Wendy’s were spotted.  The J.J. Gargantuan and I became […]

9. Dice says:

Was. Good but they. Gotta make sure thier frosts r thick some stores frosty don’t be thick enough

10. […] it could be?  Last summer we brought you news of Wendy’s offering Frosty Waffle Cones in test markets.  The picture below is from a Wendy’s in Oregon taken in August 2012.  Digging a little […]