McDonald’s Favorites Under 400

Did you know that about 80% of McDonald’s menu items are under 400 calories? Check out this new Favorites Under 400 Calories menu. It’s fun to take your McDouble (390 calories), a 6-pc McNuggets (280 calories), a Chocolate Chip Cookie (160 calories) and Iced Latte (60 calories) to make an entire meal and practice your addition skills to find that you created a balanced 890 calorie meal with this handy chart. I’m still hungry :(

;

17 comments on “McDonald’s Favorites Under 400

1. rightclue says:

“I’m still hungry.” Yep that pretty much sums it up. While McDonald’s has been trying to advertise itself as having “fresh, healthy options” for the past 10 years… (health claims of the above items aside) It still comes down to most people simply want that big double quarter pounder with bacon + the big fries + big coke Show them that menu? They scoff at it.

2. NicDaMone says:

The McDonald’s menu shows that the 280 calorie chicken nugget is for 6 nuggets, not 4. Just FYI, you are usually very accurate!

3. Sascha says:

If I’m picking an item from each category, I could easily fill up on the Ranch BLT sandwich, strawberry banana smoothie, fruit and yogurt parfait (or caesar salad) and diet coke.

4. TJ says:

This doesn’t surprise me much. When I go to McDonald’s, often it’s because they are a bit on the lighter side, their food doesn’t really mess with my diet as much as the other chains. It’s bland for those same reasons, but it does the job once in a while.

5. TJ says:

The 250 calorie hamburger in particular seems to be a great option, but I know few people who agree with me on that :)

6. LowellDabney says:

It’s still not good for you.

7. LowellDabney says:

It’s still not good for you. Low cal. or not.

8. kikurage says:

Two or three times, I can check the total calorie of my order. But, after two or three weeks, I will forget the calories sheets perfectly. It is difficult to be aware of the nutritional balance and select the calorie balanced food.

9. TS says:

Funny how this validates that the McDouble is really the only thing you should ever buy at McD’s due to the calorie to price ratio. I feel like McDoubles might account for almost 20% of items sold at the McDonalds around here since its the only thing I ever see people buying besides the McCafe drinks. This might be why they haven’t raised the price above $1 they would lose so much foot traffic the stock price would probably plummet instantly

10. John says:

Aren’t you supposed to say if it’s an advertisement?

11. JJ says:

Yeah except they’re all loaded with fat. I don’t give two craps about calories. I DO care about fat.