New Bacon Bacon Biscuit from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.

The latest to come from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr. is the Bacon Bacon Biscuit.  Starting at $2.29, prices may vary by location.

Carl’s Jr.® and Hardee’s® introduce a sizzling new addition to their lineup of Made from ScratchTM Biscuits that will satisfy any bacon lover’s morning craving. A breakfast sandwich with twice the goodness, the Bacon Bacon Biscuit features crispy bacon strips and a slice of Canadian bacon, along with American cheese and egg all served on a freshly baked, Made from Scratch buttermilk Biscuit.

11 comments on “New Bacon Bacon Biscuit from Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr.

1. ljay says:

Love some Hardees biscuits but Canadian Bacon always seems like a waste of time to me. It’s like eating a piece of canned ham.

The local Hardees has the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit for .99 all the time. Good stuff.

2. Joe says:

1580mg of sodium…

3. rob says:

I like the combination of bacon and ham, it’s a pork two-fer

4. Manavee says:

Is this thing kosher?

5. Todd says:

Yes, please!

6. Fabio says:

Isn’t this the same as the Sunriser back in the 90’s? That used to be my favorite breakfast sandwich of all time, but they took it off the menu due to ditching the canadian bacon.

7. kikurage says:

Looks good, very good img. But I want to know how much calories. I evaluate this burger is over 1,000 calories easily. I need some courage to eat it.

• Raiders757 says:

Their web site is claiming it’s only 450 calories, which I find hard to believe. That’s their total for a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit. Considering they’re adding Canadian Bacon, I’m guessing that this is pushing 550 to 600 calories.

8. Freddy says:

Me like bacon bacon sandwich very much, I wish they would add a spicy bacon sandwich maybe one with pico de gallo sauce or something of that nature.

9. Dustin says:

It looks good but you just can’t top the Loaded Omelette Biscuit.

10. Athena says:

I dont know what Hardee’s does to their biscuits but dang! They are the best.